Prologue: Little Flower

Life has been interesting in the last six months. Carlos and I have gotten closer than ever. Since it has been has hitthe mark where he can ask me out again, I have been waiting for it to happen.It looks like he is trying but all stutters and changes the subject. I try andhang out with him as much as I can. 

Evie is like my sister now. I tell her andMal every time Carlos stutters, and they say he is trying. They tried to get meto ask him out, but I told them that we made the deal that he would. I guess weplay the waiting game. 

When I do hang out with Carlos, he helps me with mypowers. I have full control over them now. If I get mad don't shoot out butthat may be because Carlos is there to calm me down. Jay is like the olderbrother I wish Nick was. 

Nick has been avoiding my calls, so I stopped trying.I talk to my mom and dad at least once a week. 

Now it is a couple of day untilcotillion, when Mal officially becomes a lady of the court. I am so excited Ihave been helping Jane plan. I just have to say the stained-glass Ben hasplanned for her is beautiful. 

Where is mine you ask? Well mine is in the castlewith my blue eyes and everything Ben did a great job on it. When and if me andCarlos get together, he can be added. I think he made it with that in mind.Well I guess we will get to the story now.