Chapter 9: Ending??

The next couple of days until the engagement party Carlos waited on me hand and foot, he wouldn't let me walk very far. I convinced him to at least let me go to the couch. Evie and Ben visited when they could. Audrey came as soon as she heard I was awake.

"I had to come as soon as I heard you were awake," Audrey said.

"It is okay," I said as we were sitting on the couch. Carlos was walking Dude.

"No, it is not okay. I hurt one of my best friends."

"Audrey, I kept telling everyone that you weren't completely evil."

"Why would you do that I wanted to hurt everyone."

"You could have taken my magic away, but you didn't"

"There was a voice telling me to, but I pushed it away."

"See I told you. If you were truly evil you would have taken away my magic. I would be dead if that were true."

"I am still so sorry."

"Audrey it is okay. We can move past this. When I am better, we can have a girl's day and get makeovers. How does that sound?"

"We haven't done that since I came back." I smiled and hugged Audrey. Then Carlos and Dude came back. Dude went to sleep like he normally does.

"Everything okay?" Carlos said.

"Yes, it will be," I tell him.

"I need to go help Grammy with something. I will see you when you get better. And Thank you for healing me," Audrey said as she left.

"How did it go?" Carlos asked when we were alone.

"It went amazing. Better than expected."

"That is great news."

"She said that she was sorry. I told her she wasn't truly evil."

"She could have taken away your magic."

"That is what I told her. I told her that we need to have a girl's day."

"Only when you are better."

"I told her that. I am one step ahead of you."

"Always are except when it comes to overuse of your powers."

"But that is why I have you," I smiled, and Carlos hugged me.

It was finally the day of the engagement party I was not trilled at all. I stood with Carlos next to Uncle Adam and Aunt Belle. All I wanted to do was play video games with Carlos. I was happy for Ben but Mal she lied to Carlos, Evie, and Jay. I don't know how to feel. They made that final decision without me. I am needed to approve anything. Carlos held my hand the whole time.

"Just get through this and we can do whatever you want," Carlos whispered to me squeezing my hand. I smiled at him as Ben and Mal came out.

"Mal and I want to thank you for celebrating out engagement with us today," Ben said, and everyone cheered.

"I couldn't be prouder or happier to call you my queen. So, everyone raise your glasses, to the future Queen of Auradon," Ben said raising his glass.