O N E

~Flashback~

I walk back and forth, pacing around the living room with my thumb nail between my teeth. I knew when I said something that this could either go really well or really not well and I am most certainly not prepared if the reaction is bad. What if everything happens like it happened in my dream?

It's a few weeks after the accident and they've finally decided to bring up the matter with Jimin. I don't know why they didn't earlier when I told them. Probably because they thought I was just being delusional due to the gunshot wound or something.

Hoseok walks in the room and the mere sight of him makes my skin crawl. My eyes involuntarily roll. "Jimin wants to see you. He says you've been ignoring him for too long and he misses you."

I shake my head. "He raped me, Hoseok. I don't want to talk to him. I know what he did and I know he needs help."

Hoseok purses his lips and walks over to me slowly. "Do you realize how bad this is making you sound?"

I scoff. "Me? Seriously? You're still taking his side over mine?"

"Still?" He gives me a confused look.

"In my dream, everyone went against me, too because they were loyal to Jimin, but he turned out to be way different than you thought. He's cruel and aggressive and-"

"Alright," he cuts me off. "I don't know what you're going on about, but maybe you should rest. I think maybe the mission stressed you out or something."

I groan. "Where's Jeongguk?"

He blinks and walks up to me, putting his hands on my shoulders. "He's gone, Y/N."

I shake my head. "That doesn't make sense. In my dream, he didn't leave. He was here and he basically begged me to stay. he said he loved me and that I was his happiness."

Hoseok frowns. "Maybe him leaving is a good thing," he nods, still holding onto my shoulders. "He was obviously putting things in your head."

I shove his hands from my body. "You're brainwashed. All of you," I exclaim. "Just think about it. Why would Jeongguk leave when Yeonjun is here? Why would Jeongguk leave when he changed himself completely to be able to stay here? It just makes no sense," I mumble the last part.

He shakes his head. "It's time for Yeonjun to grow up and I think Jeongguk knows that. Come on now, Y/N. You're being crazy. Maybe once you talk to Jimin, you'll feel a bit better about all this."

I sigh and reluctantly agree. Obviously he isn't going to let this go. I can handle this. Maybe Jimin isn't too crazy yet. Maybe he won't lock me up downstairs and send men to gang rape me. Maybe he won't call my father in an attempt to sell me off.

I walk into Jimin's room with a million thoughts running through my brain.

"Hoseok, you can leave us," he speaks, making my gaze snap up to him.

I haven't talked to, let alone looked at this man for several days. In all honesty, since my dream I've been scared stiff of him. He's out of control and dangerous and I hate being alone with him.

I look back at Hoseok with pleading eyes, but he walks out anyway, closing the door behind him.

"Y/N," he whispers. "What happened? Why won't you talk to me? Hoseok keeps telling me these horrible things that you've been saying and I'm really worried for you."

I roll my eyes. "Don't act so innocent."

He raises an eyebrow. "Y/N, what are you talking about?"

"Stop that!"

"Stop what? Seriously, Y/N. You're acting like a crazy person," he reaches forward to press his hand to my cheek, but I quickly step away from his touch.