T W E N T Y - T W O

Y/N's POV

"Oh my god." My hand instinctively comes up to cover my mouth as I rush over to crush the person in a tight hug.

"It's good to see you, too." I would recognize the deep voice anywhere.

"Taehyung," I mumble into his chest.

"And Yoongi," another voice announces. Yoongi pops out from behind him, along with two others. Jin and Namjoon.

I pull away from the hug in shock.

I hear a chuckle from behind me. Jeongguk walks forward and gives his old crew a bunch of hand hugs.

"The gang is back together," he exclaims.

"Not quite," Jin steps forward, walking past us to Yeonjun. "Hey, kid. That's some injury you got there."

Jin starts having a separate conversation with Yeonjun so I return my attention to the other three guys in front of me.

"What does he mean?"

"Well," Namjoon leans his body against the doorframe. "A lot has happened since you three left."

I narrow my eyes at him. "You sided with Jimin."

He raises his hands in surrender. "In my defense, and I can speak for all of us on this, we had never seen Jimin like that before. We didn't have any reason to believe that he would have gone crazy like that. We barely knew you."

I nod slowly.

"But," he continues with a sigh. "That's not what we're here to discuss."

"Yeah," Taehyung steps in. "Jimin is here. He's already in America. We came with him, technically."

I blink. "Are you fucking serious?!"

"Woah, woah. Slow your roll, princess," Yoongi chuckles. "He thinks we're still under the effects of the drugs. We're not. Obviously."

I cross my arms in front of my chest. "How am I supposed to believe you? I killed this bitch. I won't hesitate to kill you guys, too."

Jin chuckles from behind. "I always liked that spunk."

"While I very much believe that you have the capabilities to do that, I promise you, you won't need to," Namjoon says. "Jimin's not as sneaky as he thinks he is. I'm good with hacking into computer systems and many other things, cameras being one of them."

I nod. "Continue."

"I caught him doing something seriously suspicious with a cart of drugs recently. Something regarding Hoseok," he sighs. "I investigated further without him knowing and came to the educated conclusion, after figuring out what these drugs did, that he was doing something wonky with our brains."

I look between him and the other guys. "Look. This just sounds like something Jimin could have made up. He knows I know about everything he's doing."

"But here's the difference," Namjoon steps toward me. "We know his entire plan. And we're fully prepared to help you take him down. I hope that's enough to help you believe us."

"You could be leading us into a trap," I suggest.

"It's up to you. But what other choice do you have right now?" Taehyung adds. "Either way, we don't want Jeongguk to end up dead. So we want to help."

I look back at Jeongguk. He shrugs.

I look back at Jin and Yeonjun.

I look at Soobin.

I return my gaze to the men in front of me.

"Let's fucking do this."

"First things first," Namjoon steps fully into the room and stands right in front of Soobin. "Who is this and why have we been talking in front of him this entire time?"