F I N A L

~ 5748 words ~
ENJOY!!!

Y/N's POV

"I just had to sit there while that shithead asked all of those personal questions," Jeongguk growls, pacing back and forth in the room.

I sigh and look up at Taehyung. "You saw this coming. That's why you wouldn't tell us his plan."

Taehyung gives me a soft smile and walks over to me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "I promised you, didn't I? It was to keep you both safe. If he would have found out that you were in cahoots with us," he shivers in fear, "this whole plan would have been ruined and Jeongguk would be as good as dead."

I nod, my eyes trained on the wooden tile of my living room floor. Namjoon, Taehyung, and Yoongi are currently sitting in the room around us.

"We didn't know exactly what he was gonna ask, but we knew that he would ask something regarding his plans," Yoongi comments. "It's unfortunate that you had to go through all of the inappropriately personal questions to get there."

"I guess I expected it," I mumble, looking up at Jeongguk.

He shakes his head. "I seriously wish I could grab a gun and just shoot his brains out so I could model them in a trophy case for everyone to see."

I chuckle. "Both of us are alive and have the upper hand right now. Let's try not to get ahead of ourselves."

"She's right," Namjoon stands to his feet and puts his hands on his hips. "We have to keep our composure if we want this to work. Jimin's plan leaves no time for error on our part. We've mapped out how we can stop him, but it will take all of us and no mistakes."

"How many people do we need?" I ask.

"You know I don't do one on one combat and Yeonjun, Jin, and Yoongi are staying behind."

I squint in confusion. Is he trying to make me uneasy? "Do we have the people necessary to win?"

Namjoon sighs. "Yes, but barely."

Jeongguk shifts beside me.

"It'll be Taehyung, Soobin, you and Jeongguk handling the one on one combat on your own. I will be in your ears at all times helping you along the way. Jin will be on call for medical emergencies, but him and Yoongi will mostly be staying with Yeonjun to keep him safe," Namjoon talks slowly and precisely in order for us to understand and really let it sink in. "That may seem like a lot if you're just battling Jimin."

Jeongguk shakes his head. "We're not. We're battling Hoseok, too. And whoever else he's recruited."

Taehyung nods. "Unfortunately, he practically has an army behind him."

"I wish the odds were stacked higher in your favor," Yoongi sadly mumbles.

"How bad are our odds as of right now?" I ask.

"I'm telling you," Namjoon shakes his head. "If we execute the plan exactly as I have calculated it, there's no chance we will lose. It's not possible."

"But if we don't do it exactly like you've said, then we definitely will. Is that what you're saying?" I ask.

He hesitates, but moments later shrugs in our direction. "Let's not think about the negatives. Let's just focus on getting this plan down and executing it. Yeah?"

We all nod.

"Y/N, I know you're our current leader, but seeing as I currently hold the most information, I'm going to set our plan in place, if the plan doesn't work out in our favor, it will be your domain. You are our leader and we will follow you," Namjoon nods confidently at me.