T E N

I'm gonna be honest with y'all...I started writing this chapter before I even started writing chapter nine. I knew exactly how this one was gonna go and I hope you guys enjoy it and don't hate me by the end of it <333

Yeonjun's POV

I watch as he tries to replicate the moves that I just taught him. Soobin's struggling cutely, making me like him even more.

"No," I stand up from my spot on the floor. "It goes like this."

He steps back as I dance it for him, leaning against the mirror.

When I have finished dancing, I notice that he's looking at me with a weird look on his face.

I smile. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He looks at the floor. "Because you're handsome."

I bite my lip and shy away from his gaze that is slowly lifting from the floor to look at me again. "I'm not..."

He hums. "You know, I didn't ask you to come over so we could just play around."

I clear my throat. "Right, sorry. Let's get some work done or something."

He steps forward, towering over me once again. Why does he have to be so much taller than me? He grabs my chin and tilts my head up a bit, pressing his lips to mine softly. I basically melt into his touch, forgetting for a moment where we are.

I suddenly pull away. "Soobin, one of your parents could catch us at any moment," I breathe, panicking.

He chuckles and grabs my face again, this time with both hands. "I don't care."

As our lips connect for the second time today, a loud knock echoes through the room. "Bin! Can I use the studio to practice?" A man yells in English. I can only barely understand.

Soobin groans and closes his eyes in agitation. "Can't a kid get some privacy around here?" He basically yells through the room.

My lips turn up into a smile. "Who was that?"

He rolls his eyes. "My stupid uncle. He dances. I guess it runs in his side of the family. I obviously don't have the genetics for it."

I laugh. "I'm sure you'll get there."

He steps closer to me. "Maybe with your help."

The door suddenly opens and a man walks in. He's older than I thought Soobin's uncle would be.

Soobin visibly jumps away from me. Soobin groans something in English and his uncle grumbles something back.

He stomps to the other side of the room towards the radio and clicks on some music.

Soobin rolls his eyes. "Let's just go to my room."

"Don't speak so much Korean," his uncle says in English. "You learned English for a reason."

"Don't speak...Korean," I say aloud trying to piece what he's saying together.

The man turns to me. "Yes, you're in America. Speak the language or move to Korea," he tells me in Korean.

Soobin grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room, slamming the door behind us. "I'm sorry about him. He's an asshole."

I bite my lip. "Maybe you should help me learn English. I can't even communicate with my Noona's boyfriend," I laugh sadly.