N I N E T E E N

WARNING : mature content ahead hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Y/N's POV

It's weird.

You think you hate someone. You think you don't want them anymore. You think you're happy with your life. That is, until they kiss you and everything changes. Your whole perspective changes and instead of pushing them away, you're pulling them closer. Instead of kicking them out, you're welcoming them with open arms.

It was a simple kiss. A passionate touch of his lips on mine. It's short but long enough for me to realize that I want more.

He detaches his lips from mine and leans his forehead against my own. "You need to stop pushing me away," he rasps, already breathing hard. "I'm going crazy...without you. I can't even remember a big section of our relationship, but I still can't stand being apart from you."

I close my eyes, his forehead still connected to mine and his hands still caging me against the wall of the shower behind me.

I forgot. I forgot how much I cared about him. I may have thought he changed, but he's still the same old Jeongguk. Hot-tempered, kind of bratty, bossy, hot Jeongguk. The same Jeongguk that I fell for.

"Kook," I whisper his name, not exactly knowing what I mean by it and not exactly having a set train of thought.

I can basically hear his smile as he talks even as my eyes are shut. "I love when you call me that."

I wrinkle up my nose, opening my eyes, finally, to look at him. Wow, he's gorgeous with his hair all wet. "Maybe I should just call you Jeongguk then."

"No, no," he chuckles. "Kook is perfectly fine."

"Well, I don't wanna have to deal with your stupid, smiling face every time I do it," I joke.

"Kook is fine," he repeats.

"How about Kookie?" I joke.

"No, don't call me what Yeonjun calls me," he laughs heartily.

"I don't wanna deal with the boner you get every time you hear 'Kook', either," I smirk.

He bites his lip and starts to slide his hands down my arms. "Oh, you don't, do you?"

I let out a knowing breath.

He continues to slide his hands down my stomach to my hips. He leans in and presses his lips to my ear. "You sure?"

He suddenly grips my hips harshly and pulls me chest-to-chest with him. He still has his clothes on. They're completely soaked, but he doesn't seem to mind. He grinds his body up into mine, ever-so-slightly, leaving nothing to the imagination. I can feel his rock hard member pressing up against his jeans and poking my leg through the fabric.

I gasp softly and lean into him, my nakedness forgotten, as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Don't pretend like you've never thought about how good I would feel inside you," he whispers against my neck, his lips brushing softly against my skin, making me shiver. I let out a lustful puff of breath, trying to restrain myself from doing something that we both might regret. "How good it would feel to have me ramming inside you over and over again until your shaking underneath me."

I can practically hear the gears shifting in my mind. I can feel my sanity cracking and my willpower becoming weak.

It is at this moment that I feel some of my own excitement start to drip down my leg.

He starts to nibble on my earlobe. "I can fuck you so much harder than anyone you've ever been with before," he smirks against my skin. "And I can love you more, too."