E L E V E N

Yeonjun's POV

A groan escapes my lips as my back slams against the wall, making my head bounce and I fall to the floor. My ears are flooded with a constant ringing noise as I realize what just happened. I squint, trying to focus my vision, but the world continues to swirl around me. My eyes are heavy and I feel like every single bone in my body is shattered. I think I have a concussion, so I definitely shouldn't let myself fall asleep.

I push myself up on my elbows and try to pull myself off the floor, but the weight of something slamming down on my back collapses my body, pinning it tightly to the wooden tiles below me.

"Oh god," I grit out, trying my hardest to bear the pain. Add my spine to the list of bones that are possibly broken. 

No, if it were broken I wouldn't even be able to keep myself awake right now. I would probably be crying even though I have a high pain tolerance.

At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

I take a deep breath and place my palms flat on the floor, trying to pull myself out from under the large object on top of me. It's probably a part of the wall or ceiling considering how powerful that explosion was. 

"Unghhhhh, fuck," I hiss as I continue to pull myself without any payoff. Pain. Constant, horrible, writhing pain surges through every single part of my body all at once.

I finally give up and let my body relax into the floor. My eyes are so heavy. I could fall asleep at any moment. I know I'm probably losing a lot of blood as well. 

"...n...no," I shake my head, trying to keep myself awake, but actually making myself dizzier. "Don't...sl...eep," my voice starts to fade as my ears start to ring louder and I start to blackout. 

Fuck.

☠ ☠ ☠

I wake up to more pain and I soon find myself screaming. Fortunately, I can't actually hear myself all that well.

"Sweetie, sh, sh. It's alright. We're gonna help you."

A loud whimper escapes my lips as they lift my body and place me on a stretcher.

"The hospital isn't very far away."

"Wh--" My voice is only air, no sound.

"Sh, don't try to talk," the lady whispers. "You've been through a lot today."

They start to wheel me away and every little bump in the road, makes me whimper in pain. Finally, a tear escapes my eye. 

Pain. Immense pain. 

Fuck. Make it go away. Make it stop. Where's Noona. My Noona. Soobin. Fuck.

My mind continues to scream what I want to say out loud, but can't.

"My name is Sabine."

Korean. She's speaking Korean.

She steps into the back of the ambulance with me and sits down beside me as the close the doors with haste, speeding off almost immediately after.

"Can you move anything, baby?"

I slowly move my fingers and lift my hand up off the stretcher, lifting my arm about a centimeter off the sticky fabric before it collapses back down from my own exhaustion and pain.

"That's really good. Usually, people as beat up as you would barely be able to move their fingers," she informs me with a smile. "You're a very strong young man."