T W E N T Y

Yeonjun's POV

"You're a feisty one, aren't you," Jimin chuckles.

"What did y-you do?" I stumble around, trying to keep myself from falling over.

Everyone else has already fallen into some sort of sleep.

"Something you're not gonna remember, unfortunately...or not so unfortunately," he smirks, just watching me struggle.

I blink a couple times, trying to keep my eyes open. "Y-you're sick," I mumble, my lips starting to become tired like the rest of my body.

I grab onto the couch and hold myself upright. I look over at Hoseok who is just watching the interaction between Jimin and I.

"How could you go along with this?" I direct the question at Hoseok.

Hoseok looks down at the floor and doesn't say a word.

"He's not going to answer you," Jimin cuts in. "I told him not to."

"W-what—"

"You see, I have this sort of hold on him," Jimin starts to explain. "He does whatever I say. I have controlled him since the day he stepped into this house. All of the murder sprees that I've sent him on to kill my ex-family. All me."

I squint in confusion. Ex-family? Murder sprees?

"And he's powerless. Like a little dummy. The instant that I knew about Jeongguk and Y/N's relationship, I knew I had to come up with some sort of plan," he smiles evilly at me. "Good thing I already had possession of these drugs, huh? What luck!"

I scowl. "What are you planning to do?"

He chuckles. "You think I'm gonna tell you my whole plan?"

I stare at him for a moment. The silence makes him continue.

"You're just going to run to Y/N and tell her once it starts to wear off," he smirks. "Yes, I know you're gonna remember at some point and yes, I expect you to tell Y/N everything I've said so far. So do me a little favor and tell her this one little thing."

He nods toward Hoseok and immediately Hoseok starts walking toward me with another syringe.

My eyes widen and I fall back onto the couch as I try to stumble backwards away from him.

"Tell her that I sent Jeongguk to America and that I sent her to America and that I knew she'd take you with her," he grits his teeth.

Even though I have no clue what he's talking about, I know that this can't be good and I'll try to prevent this as much as I can.

"Tell her that she was just another pawn in someone's little game."

Hoseok sticks the needle in my neck and I immediately feel even more weak.

My eyes start to flutter closed.

"Don't forget to tell her this one thing. This is the most important thing," he gets up from his seat and walks over to me, yanking my head up to look at him. "By the time Sabine gives you the reversal serum, I will already be on my way to you. Tell her that Jeongguk will die and she won't be able to stop it. No one will."

A tear escapes my eye as my consciousness fades away.

☠ ☠ ☠

I wake up to complete darkness. 

Am I dead? Please tell me I'm not dead yet. I haven't even had the chance to go on my first date or lose my virginity.