Chapter 4

NO ONE'S POV

Mike sipped his beer staring at the writhing bodies on the dance floor from the VIP section in Royalty nightclub.

Night clubs were never his thing. He preferred to be in his office working.

He removed his jacket and loosened his tie. The damn place was packed up and it was becoming unbearably hot with each second.

He threw Felix another glare earning a chuckle from his best friend.

"You tricked me!," Mike growled at him.

"I am glad that l finally managed to drag work alcoholic Mike Knight to a night club," Felix chuckled.

"Go to hell, Grey!"

Felix shook his head, a devilish smile on his face.

"After l find you a girlfriend."

Mike raised an eyebrow at him.

So this is what it was all about.

Two hours ago, he had received a call from a bar tender at Royalty night club , telling him that Felix was beaten to a pulp in a fight at the club.

Mike had left his office in a hurry to rescue his buddy. Little did he know that it was a hoax.

Felix wanted to lure him to the club. Mike was furious when he got there but Felix , being Felix had managed to coax him to at least have a drink.

Now he patted Mike on the shoulder grinning.

"You need to rest for a while buddy. All day you are cropped up in your office ."

"What do you think of her?," Felix nodded to a girl who was sitting on the other end of the room flashing invitation smiles to Mike.

She was dressed in a scanty red dress which barely covered her ass. Mike wondered how she was able to walk in those toothpicks. Her makeup was heavy and her lips were painted a sinful red.

Mike snorted to himself before saying,

"Too slutty!"

Felix rolled his eyes heavenward before sipping his beer.

"My friend,you are a hopeless case," Felix murmured with a defeated sigh.

"I am not discussing my dating life with you ," Mike replied with an eyebrow cocked.

"Anyway, l am giving up on you," Felix snorted as he got up.

He flashed Mike a mischievous grin before striding towards that girl who had been staring at them.

Mike watched them talking closely. Felix whispered something in the girl's ear and she giggled.

Seriously!

He swore his best friend was using his usual tricks again on girls, telling them he owned a multi billion dollar company in Dubai.

"He better not be telling them l am his bodyguard ," Mike mused to himself.

Within minutes , Felix was shoving his tongue down the unknown girl's throat.

Mike felt like gagging just watching them. He tore away his gaze from the unpleasant scene to stare at the dancing bodies instead.

When he looked back , he saw Felix disappearing with the girl and no one needed to tell him where they were going.

Felix came back after a couple of minutes with ruffled hair and a creased shirt. He dropped down across him and gave him a lazy satiated smile.