1

Quinn never would have thought that Rachel Berry would be right about her having no one but the Glee Club when the pregnancy came out. But, she was.

And even after Finn had found out that the baby wasn't his, and the tall boy almost didn't go to sectionals because he was so mad at her and Puck, these group of misfits were all she had. They stuck by her, they probably didn't like her very much, but they were there for her.

She felt like a nobody though. Having been thrown out of Finn's, she had no choice but to go to Puck's. Going through the motions of being his girlfriend, but never feeling it. He was with her only because she was carrying his baby, and although he liked her. He didn't like her enough to be faithful.

But she accepted this because this was her only option. And she never really felt jealous whenever he'd clearly strayed. Although she felt she should.

What was worse than Rachel being right about the club was that she actually felt she belonged there. But if the opportunity arose, she would leave it all to be the popular head cheerleader again. She knew it was pathetic and shallow, but it was the image more than the reality she missed.

She missed everyone looking at her in awe, adoration and envy. She missed how they all parted when she walked by. But she never missed the gruelling schedule of the Cheerios, and the strict diet she was on.

The idea of screwing up her body now, was unthinkable to her.

And then there was Rachel Berry. Oh god, Rachel. If there was a choice of spending the day with the little Diva, and say, having all your teeth pulled out. Dentistry would win. She knew it was harsh, but the dark haired girl was so grating. Plus she'd tried to steal Finn from her, and had briefly dated Puck. She was there to mop up Quinn's sloppy seconds.

But no matter what Quinn would do or say to the other girl, she would always insist on talking to the blonde like they were friends. She was relentless. Some might say scrappy.

And she certainly would never have expected that one incident could cause the emotional domino effect that changed everything.

She and Puck were walking down the hall when Rachel, and her new boyfriend, the way too perfect Jesse St. James, joined them. Followed, possibly a smidge too soon, by Finn, who was bordering on stalking the brunette.

What the hell was it that made boys like her? Apart from her big mouth and no gag reflex.

Rachel had some lame idea for regionals, and was trying to convince everyone it would look Spectacular! So far she'd convinced no one.

So while the brunette was talking ninety miles an hour, Quinn noticed one of the Jocks from the football team, whose name she never bothered remembering, heading towards them with a slushy in his hand, and sheer determination on his face. His clearly intended target, much to the disappointment of the blonde, was not in fact Rachel, but her. He moved liked a heat seeking missile, and she was in his range. As he lifted up his arm to throw the beverage, Rachel jumped in front of her, taking the full hit.

Everybody was laughing, except Quinn. She walked around Rachel to face her, and the Diva was standing stock still with her eyes closed, and her face still scrunched up, dripping corn syrup on the floor.

The blonde looked at the three male Gleeks, but they just shrugged and continued to laugh. So she grabbed the smaller girl and dragged her to the nearest bathroom, screaming at the juniors who were in there putting make up on, to get the hell out. And they weren't about to argue with a pregnant teen.

She grabbed Rachel by the forearms, and moved her to the sink, then took some paper towels from the dispenser and soaked them.

"Why did you do that?" She asked wiping the slushy from the smaller girls face.