Chapter 3 - an interesting conversation

Kai bursts out of Four Weapons wearing heavy armour and holding a sword. He looks ridiculous.

He joins the fight despite his, ahem, difficulties, and over the next little bit, he made some progress. Note I said some, not a lot.

The next few minutes unfolded the way they did in the show, only with me participating in the battle. I was actually having fun beating up the Skulkin, and I didn't feel bad about defeating them because they were already dead.

When the fight was starting to stop, I notice a clamp made of bones come towards Nya—who had joined us a few moments ago—and scoop her up.

"Nya!" Kai cries, and rushes after her.

They actually manage to link hands, and Kai get lifted off the ground.

"Uh oh," I mutter. "That's not how it's supposed to happen."

I grab a nearby skulkin and fling him towards Kai, knocking him out of his sister's grasp. I hope he thinks it was the skeleton's fault, and not mine, for separating them. I don't think anyone would put it past a Skulkin to just randomly jump into the air—

Hold up! Stop the story! I have an important announcement to make.

*Groans* "Did you really have to interrupt my train of thought?"

Yes I did, y/n, yes I did.

"What is it you want to say?"

Well, actually, it may not be relevant right now... it's about your love life.

"Are you kidding me? You paused the story to tell me that?"

Yeah, sorry, I got a little bit ahead if myself.

"Since you already so rudely interrupted me, you might as well tell me what you were going to say."

Um... I kinda forgot.

"What do you mean you forgot? It's been, what, five seconds?"

Wait! I remember now! I wanted to tell readers that you were twelve years old when you got sucked into the DVD player. So that's your age right now.

"That's pretty young..."

I know, I know, but I think it would be weird if you were older, because Lloyd is currently twelve years old, and you guys being too far apart in age would be icky.

"Wait, what are you talking about?"

Oh right, I forgot to tell you about this whole Lloyd x reader plot line...

"Excuuuuuuuuse me? Why was I unaware of this?"

Because you're not the writer, I am.

"I don't think it's appropriate for twelve-year-olds to be dating."

Me neither, but it's okay! Because number one, this is a totally wholesome fan fiction and I can do whatever I want, and number two, because of tomorrow's tea.

"Tomorrow's—what?... oh, right. I remember that episode. Wait, do you really think your story is going to last that long?"

Nope, but I'm gonna try. Plus, time-skips come in handy.

"Can we get back to the story now?"

*grumbles* Okay, fine. But you'll have to wait until the next chapter. I'm out of ideas for this one.

"Oh, you're evil."

Maybe I am. (Bwahahahahahaha)
———————-
My apologizes for the randomness of this "chapter." I was bored. Sorry.