Two

When I'm gone, don't cry

When I'm gone, don't cry...just look at the stars and say goodbye

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hoseok frowns looking at his members glaring at him with hatred, especially Taehyung."Bitch"He hears Taehyung mutters under his breath making his heart break a little.

He remembers who used to call him that.

"Hoseok, in my office now!"The manager says, anger clear in his voice as he slams the door of his office close.

"Great"Hoseok mumbles dragging his tired body to the office, he feels like throwing up right now with all the stress and pressure.

"Yes, sir?"Hoseok answers while stepping inside the room."Have a seat, Hoseok"He answers with a cold tone, he must be angry with Hoseok for some reason.

"I have some things to discuss with you, Hoseok"He says with a stressed sigh.Hoseok without any word, nods his head yes.

"Now, firstly Hoseok...you're behavior is changing as we discussed it earlier.."Hoseok swallows thickly.

"Secondly, you punched your own band mate!?"He says with a surprised face."You do know that we can't afford, not even a single scratch on Taehyung or anyone's face..and now there is a bruise on his jaw!"He yells slamming his hand on the table.

"How will I explain that to the fans and BangPd?"He asks with anger making Hoseok flinch."I-I'm sorry, Sir"Hoseok stutters while licking his lips.

"Sorry doesn't do it Hoseok, if you want to say sorry, say it to the person who you punched!"He says scoffing the response.

"I-I understand, Sir"Hoseok says his voice shaky as he exits the office without another word about all this.

You're nothing to them.

Hoseok feels the tears fall down when he passes his laughing members, he walks to his room and slams the door closed while sliding down it.

Cry, that what you're good at.

Hoseok sobs into his hands after all the things were said to him.

Cut, do it..just like the old times.

"N-No!"Hoseok mumbles his figure shaking violently as the voice keeps ringing in his head.

Do it.

Hoseok gulps looking up the room with red and wet eyes...he's about to do it.Hoseok swallows thickly rolling his cuffs up with a shaky hand.

So clear.

A tear falls down on his faded scars as he slams his hand on the floor with a sob."W-Why me!?"He screams out and keeps slamming his fist down on the floor.

"Why me?"He whimpers getting up on shaky legs.

You're weak.

He sobs opening the last drawer and looks around the stuff there....he found it.

He wipes the tears with his shaky hand and looks at the shiny object.

C'mon, cut yourself.

He sits down on the floor with tears again falling down on his face."I-I'm sorry"He mumbles and looks at his clear arm, well not exactly clear there still are faded scars there.

Do it, you deserve it.

And that's when slides the sharp thing on his wrist making him hiss lightly as blood oozes out of the deep slash on his skin.

Another, don't stop!

He sobs finishing his task...five cuts.

Hoseok blinks his tears as he looks at the five deep lines in his skin."I did it"He mumbles leaning back against the cold wall...

He did it...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Alright boys, let's practice some steps"The teachers says as the members nod rolling their eyes when Hoseok joins them with a blank face and wearing log sleeves

"Ahem, let's start"He says and guides them to the steps...

After a while, when its break time..Hoseok huffs deciding to apologize to his bandmates especially Taehyung.

"Tae—"Hoseok sighs when all of them walk away from him...like he's some kind of disease.

You're pain.

"I'm sorry"He mumbkes standing alone while the others talk...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•