Seven

You broke me

You broke me

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The sun shines as Hoseok groans softly while waking up, he's pretty much rested because of that sleep he just had.

Forgot everything?

How can he forget?

It was the most painful thing in his life, called a slut.

Hoseok sighs getting out of bed wincing when he feels a sting on his wrists and remembers the cuts on his arms.

Kill yourself!

Hoseok swallows before walking to his bathroom...

•~•~•~•~•~•

All the members except Hoseok gather at breakfast and sit on the table as Namjoon helps Jin in breakfast.

There's pretty no talk between them since Taehyung is half asleep and Jimin is on his phone, Yoongi is fully on sleeping and Namjoon is stirring the batter whereas Jin is making the eggs, and Jungkook is still sleeping soundly on the ground.

And Hoseok...he's in his room still thinking weather he should go out or not.

Don't eat fatty

"Oh yeah"Hoseok smiles brokenly and stares at his literally thin stomach and sighs, its still so fat.

So fat

With a sigh, decides to stay in his room and check social media or such.

Ugly

Hoseok blinks sitting back on his bed with his stomach growling but he just ignores it and goes through his phone, his heart shatters at the number of hate in it.

He's so ugly
Lmao, horse face
I don't even know why he's in the fcking band
He should lose weight

Hoseok sniffles shuting his phone and lies on his bed thinking how worthless he is.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jimin frowns at the empty seat in the table and sighs, it isn't his fault, Hoseok broke his laptop first...or did he?

"So..."Jimin trails off pointing towards the empty seat making everyone groan."You want to eat with that attention seeker?"Yoongi asks with a scoff making Jimin sigh.

"Well, he is our band mate"Jimin mumbles making Yoongi groan."Chim, he hurt Taehyung, he fakes his depression, he's a good for nothing liar!"Yoongi yells and Jimin nods with him.

"Alright, stop yelling"Namjoon says in a stern voice as Jin sighs loudly."Have you seen how much of a slut he is?"Jin asks with a scoff and Namjoon shrugs at him.

"My god, I cannot eat breakfast with that slut!"Jin says and takes a bite and everyone nods in agreement.

"He is a liar"Jimin mumbles with hatred and rolls his eyes eating his food...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hoseok sniffles hearing what other thibk about him.

He's a slut
A liar
A bitch
A pain
A attention seeker

It hurts, all these things, all these people...everything hurts.

You're weak

He stopped eating to look perfect, he started cutting to prove he's going away, he's been going through a lot to prove he's enough, there is darkness in his mind, proof are the lines on his wrists.

"W-Why?"Hoseok sobs his heart aching badly, his body hurting, his chest hurting, pain.

You're so pathetic

"S-Stop"He whimpers loudly his head thumping as his conscious swims, his body feeling weak.

So worthless

"N-No"He mumbles stumbling around and falls to the ground with a thud as his vision swims wildly.

Die

His mind goes blank when his body is completely limp when he loses his conscious and his world goes black...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•