Eighteen

My mind is filled with dark thoughts, killing me again and again...

~•~

Yoongi feels his eyes stinging, as Hoseok asked him that.

How the hell is he supposed to answer that?

"Yoobgi?"Hoseok asks tapping his shoulder smiling widely at him, Yoongi feels the tears finally fall.

He remembers what he did to the sunshine

"You okay?"Hoseok asks concerned as Yoongi nods, wiping his tears, lowering his head down, Hoseok.

"I-I'm s-sorry!"Yoongi sails out hugging Hoseok's waist tightly, as he begins to sob into the boy's shoulder.

He's really sorry

"H-Hey"Hoseok pats his back, not knowing why Yoongi's apologizing to him.Yoongi sobs, pulling Hoseok's body closer, not wanting to lose him, just like he almost did.

Hoseok just sits there awkwardly hugging back, he didn't know tough guys like Yoongi would be this emotional.

Yoongi feels warmth spread in his chest as Hoseok hugs him back, feeling the fondness and warmth swell up in his heart.

~•~

After a few days, everyone of them tries hard to make Hoseol remember the past in his life, he does remember slight things like his mother but, he doesn't even know how his father looked like, and how they became a band.

'My head hurts'

The doctor said its a normal headache, plus a sign that he's improving and making progress fast enough.

"Hoseok, please eat your food"Namjoon says as Jin sets the plates after cooking, all of them are seated on the dining table, waiting for Hoseok.

They missed this, eating like a family again, the memories of their behavior with Hoseok comes flashing back whenever they see him smile or frown.

How broken he used to be

"Let's starts, shall we?"...

~•~

It been quite a while after dinner, and all of the are sitting on Namjoon's bed, as works on some songs with Yoongi in the studio, as Jin's helping Jungkook wity reading a comic and Jimin is taking a shower, while Taehyung cuddles Hoseok.

"You're so warm"Taehyung grumbles sleeping as Hoseok smiles looking at his phone while Taehyung's arms are on his small waist.

His smile drops all of a sudden.

It hurts

He frowns as his head starts to throb with immense pain, as unknown things start flashing in his mind.

"You're weak, boy!"

Who's that?

"You're a murderer!"

No, he's not, h-he didn't kill anyone!

"Pathetic, just like your mother was!"

Why don't these voices stop!?

"Hoseok, you alright?"Taehyung asks looking at the now crying boy in arms, and this snaps Jin and Jungkook's attention.

"Hobi?"Jin asks and Hoseok grunts grabbing his head in pain.

"Kill yourself!"

"I-It hurts!"Hoseok whimpers loudly as Jin's eyes widen."Call Namjoon, tell him to meet us at the hospital"Jin says pickibg Hoseok up in his arms as Taehyung nods getting his own phone..

~•~

I'm so sorry for noy updating early, exams are killing me rn :')