Twenty-Six

Everyone's busy in their tasks, as Hoseok lies in his room, sleeping soundly until there's a ding on his phone, making him stir a little at the sound

Another annoying sound causing Hoseok to huff, picking up his phone, looking at who messaged him at this time.

'Unknown'
'Photo'

Hoseok frowns clicking on the number opening his messenger app, his eyes widen at the texts.

'You look pretty when sleeping'

With a picture of his sleeping figure on the bed, his breath hitches making him type back.

"Who the hell is this!?"

He types making the other type right away.

"Oh baby, don't tell me you don't remember me'

'We met at the dance studio, remember doll?'

Hoseok's eyes widen at the text making tears brim his eyes.

"Www, don't cry babydoll, just do as told, and I won't leak those pretty pictures of yours'

Hoseok sighs as as he types back.

'What do you want?'

He knows the other man would smirk reading his reply, as he gets the expected answer.

"Oh beautul, that's the spirit, now be a good baby boy and come to our dance studio so I can tell, what I exactly want'

He types an 'ok' before getting uo from his bed at late night, before changing his clothes.

××××

Hoseok shivers walking to the studio, with keys in his hands to unlock the door of the entrance only to find out its already open.

He sighs walking inside the empty room, seeing the lights on and everything normal.

"Good boy, came like I told you"He hears a voice says making him gasp turning around to see the tall smirking figure looking at him with lustful eyes.

"J-Just tell me what you want"Hoseok asks as the figure corners him with his larger figure, hands touching his chin, grabbing it harshly and makes him look up.

"You know exactly what I want pretty, I want you"He whispers attaching his lips to Hoseok's making him yelp pushing the taller away.

"Don't be like that baby, I have a deity secret of yours right here"He says showing his phone, revealing a picture of Hoseok's half naked figure.

"S-Stop, please"Hoseok whimpers as Lee tackled him to the ground, attacking his neck wig bites and kisses.

He's gkubg to get raped by this creep, and he can't do anything...

××××
(Warning: Slight Sensitive Scene Ahead)

"Good boy, letting me do this"Lee groans pulling out of Hoseok's entrance making the blood and cum slip out of his abused and bloody entrance, pain stinging his whole body as he cries out.

"You're mine doll, all mine, remember that"Lee smirks kissing Hoseok's lips but the broken boy doesn't kiss back, too weak to even move.

"Fucking kiss me back!"Lee growls biting down on Hoseok's already swollen lips, making him whimpers kissing back unwillingly.

"Onky I can use you, fuck you, you hear me!?"Lee growls in his ear leaving marks on his collarbones.

"S-Stop"Hoseok's weak and broken voice says as his whole body feel disgusting, humiliated, used.

He feels so disgusted and gross by himself, he wants his whole skin to burn until the touches and of this creep goes away.

His life's a living hell from now on, and no one can save him...

No one.
××××