Forty

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

{Thank you so much to my good friend DorkyAngel22 for helping me writing this part, uwu ❤)

After Sejin had to scramble out of the room, or everyone would have their suspicions more on him, Jungkook and Taehyung went to their rooms, god knows doing what for hours.

Namjoon was with Yoongi stressing over alot of things, Jin and Jimin were just watching the others streets over Hoseok, giving up on calming  them down.

"I'm gonna go check on the youngers, they've been in there too long"Jin informs getting up from the couch, as he pats Jimin on the back before walking towards the maknae's room.

"You think Sejin is the snake here?"Yoongi asks with a symphatic voice, as he stares at the younger with worried eyes, making the younger male sigh out in distress.

"I...I don't wanna talk about that right now, I just need Hobi-hyung to be safe"Namjoon croaks out weakly making the older sigh put deeply.

"Hey, uh guys, I think Jungkook figured something out.."

They ignore the voice as they continue to speak, making the elder huff, yelling loudly this time.

"I said, they found something you might wanna see!"

Namjoon glares at the eldest, getting up from the sofa, walking towards the youngest's room, seeing them on the laptop, a serious expression on their faces.

"Oh hyung, I think I found something"The youngest male says as he looks up at the taller male, making hom raise a brow.

"I...don't know how, but I got access to the street cameras located in these streets....and I found this"

"Cameras?"Namjoom echoes with a frown as he walks towards the two males, showing a video of a dark street.

Hoseok.

He was there, running hurriedly, his clothes baggy, his face bruised as he stops to pang slightly, catching his breath, before he begins running again, the next clip shows the small male enter a small, dark and dull house.

"H-Hoseok?"Namjoon asks as he replays the clip.

"That....That's it?"Yoongi asks as anger bubbles inside him.

"Yeah, that's all I found, rest of it was cut away from the tape"

"All we need to do is locate the location of this place"Jungkook says as he stares ay the elders with a blank face.

"When did you get this smart?"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Fucking stop moving you slut!"

A loud slap is echoed throughout the dull room, as the man growls at the smallest male, a knife pressed to his neck, threatening to slit it.

"Shut up or I'll fucking cut your throat open"The male hisses as he tries to take the male's pants off, making tears brim his eyes.

"Aye you, hold his fucking wrists"

Hoseok trashes around wildly, not caring if his throat is cut open, he just wanted to get away from the dirty hands touching him.

"Fucking that's it, I'm done with this bitch's shit"

A loud scream echoes through the whole room as a body falls limp to the dirty floor.

With one last breath, the chest goes still.

"Shit"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Thank you so much for reading. ❤

I'm sorry that's its so short.