Twenty-Two

Time passes so fast

Time passes so fast...

••

Hoseok looks at
the blood in his hand, he's been coughing blood and this does not look goodat all, believe that.

"What the fuck?"Hoseok panics as he gulps down, feeling sick as he tatsea metallic taste in his throat.

Could it be, cancer?

"No, it can't be"Hoseok whimpers and takes deep breathes before deciding to visit a doctor, he won't tell the other just yet.

••

Hoseok sits on the hospital bed, as he waits for a doctor to the checkups, well actually come back with his reports and all, he told the others that he's out for a walk, just another lame excuse.

"Mr.Jung"A voice says as the door opena to reveal a female doctor smiling at him, with files in her hands.

"I believe that's you "She smiles as she checks Hoseok's forehead and Hoseok nods smiling at her, nervous about his health.

"Well, your doctor just checked your medical reports, and it seems nothing serious"She assures pouring at glass of water for Hoseok who's hands get sweaty all of a sudden.

"You just have a small throat infection, due to the lack of protein your taking in, you need to eat healthier foods, seems like you're skipping a few meals, am I right?"She sighs as she hands the glass to Hoseok, who nods, a little hesitant.

"That's not healthy, if you continue on like this you may be a victim of lung cancer soon"She says showing the writings to him, sympathy clear in her acts.

"Not to worry, you're not really at that stage yet, but uf you continue to skip meals and not take care of yourself, I'm afraid it will be too late to cure  you"She says and Hoseok nods, filling tears brim his eyes.

"Now, please take the medicine I'm writing down right after every meal, for a month"She says and writes down on a paper.

•••

Hoseok sighs as he enters, closing the  door behind him, three small bags in his hands, all from the pharmacy .

"Hob—oh are those medicines?"Jungkook says as he stops in front of Hoseok, Hoseok feels his breath quicken as he tries to make up and excuse.

"Oh, yeah just...some flu I got"Hoseok smile as he walks past Jungkook who shrugs looking at the smaller who enters his room in a hurry.

"Flu?'Jungkook mumbles and walks toward kitchen to Jin...

•••

Its not edited