Eleven

You see my mistakes and my flaws, bit you don't see the pain I'm suffering from

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Today was the literal worst, everyone yelled at him, cursed at him and even told him how ugly he was.

Just shut up!
You fucking liar
You ugly fat bitch
I hope you die
Pathetic shit
I didn't know you did it for attention, you liar!

It hurts so bad, everything aches, everything hurts so bad, so much.

He feels like the whole world is against him now, why don't you just care?

Because you're pathetic
Ugly
Fat
Worthless
Lia—

"Stop!"He screams loudly hitting his head roughly. "No more...s-stop!"He whimpers loudly and sobs hitting his head again and agaim, trying to stop the voices.

Its the tru—

"No!"He screams out and clutches his head in pain, these voices needed to stop...they needed to.

"I-I'm not pathetic"He whimpers and hiccups hearing a bang on his door making him clear his throat.

"Keep it down, you idiot!"He hears Yoongi screams and bangs the door again walking away, not even asking if he's doing okay or is he okay?

See, they don't care

They really don't, nobody does, he's just a nobody to thrm, a walking dead body right?

Weak

Why can't he just be enough?

Nobody can be perfect, then why do you want him to be?

Is it because of the hatred or something?

"You're weak, boy! "

"Can't hide now bitch!"

"You're pathetic just like your mother was!"

His mother, oh she was the kindest soul ever.

Smiled, laughed.

Not dark and ugly like he is.

She used to be so cheerful, but she's gone now, away, far away.

"You killed her!"

"No"He  mumbles covering his ears with his shaking hands.

"You murderer!"

"No"He whimpers his breathing unsteady and shaky rembering the memories.

Him.

He trembles shaking terribly as he remembers the hits and voices.

"You're nothing, just a weak pathetic boy!"

"Stop"He mumbles tears rolling down uncontrollably making his breathing hard.

"N-No"He whimpers and the memories keep flashing.

The hits
Whips
Voices
Blood

"Stop it!"He screams out and shakes wildly scared of everything.

"Scared are ya?"

Not that voice again.

"Make it stop"He sobs quietly his thin figure leaning on cold wall of the room as he sobs quietly.

"Please"He mumbles and gulps looking at the room...so empty.

This is what you deserve

He does deserve this...being alone with no one caring...all of the pain..

•~•

Yoongi groans walking away from the door but stops hearing another scream.

He was about to bang on the door bit his eyes widen hearing whimpers and sobbing.

"Make it stop!

•~~•~•~•~•~•