Ten

I don't want to be here anymore

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As the sun shines brightly through Hoseok's window, he blinks his eyes open finding himself on the floor with a aid box near him.

Last night

Hoseok feels sadness engulf him as he remembers yesterday.

They left

He groans getting up with a shaky sigh and uses the wall for support."My head"He mumbles and ignores the aching pain in his head.

He shakes his head looking at the bloody bandages, maybe they bled last night.

He shrugs it off and decides to take a shower since he feels a little dirty...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hoseok gets out the shower with his hair dripping wet and a towel on his waist.He hums going to his closet and picks a black long sleeved shirt, with white jeans.

He hisses at the contact of the shirt with his wound and groans slipping the shirt on before bandaging his wrists.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hoseok steps out his room after a good two hours of staying in it and sighs looking at his members eating breakfast.

"Jiminie, you need to eat, you're getting so thin "He hears Jin chuckle and he sighs and remembers when he told Jin he had fever.

I don't care

He shakes his head stepping out in the living room and everyone stops talking as Hoseok feels eyes on him.

They're looking at your ugly figure

He sighs deciding to not eat breakfast and go out for a walk to get things off his mind for a while.

On his way out, he slips his shoes on and stops in his tracks when he hears someone mumble a 'slut' at him.

They know it too

He feels tears brim his eyes but he blinks them away deciding to make something for himself as he's getting too thin.

He sighs noticing all of them left as soon as he got in the kitchen, nobody wants to be around a slut right?.

Hoseok was deep in thinking when he accidentally let of the okates as they fall to the ground crashing down on his feet making him hiss.

"What the fuck!?"He hears someone scream as Jin comes out with an angry look on his face and looks at the broken plates on the floor.

"For goodness sake Hoseok!"He screams angrily and looks at him."You fucking broke my favorite set!"He growls louder and points at the shattered pieces.

"Can you do anything right for once in you're pathetic life, except for hurting  others!?"He screams in rage as Hoseok flinches hurt by the words.

"Fucking idiot, its not our fault you're like this!"Jin rages out as Hoseok's heart clenches."Now clean this fucking mess up or I'll make it even worse on you!"He huffs glaring at Hoseok as he leaves without another word.

Hoseok feels a tear slide down his cheek when he crouchscreams n to pick  up the pieces from the ground.

Pathetic

He hisses cutting his palm when he throwing the pieces in the garbage."So weak"He mumbles tearing up again and looks at the slight blood coming from his palm.

So ugly

•~•~~•~•~•