Six

Its hard to hide the pain

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Pain

That's all that is in Hoseok's life.Never has been good enough, never has been pretty enough.

You may see the sunshine boy shine all day, but someday sunshine also gets gloomy.

Hoseok sighs getting up after his name was called and opens his door."Yes Jimin?"He asks in a tired voice and winces when his wrist is grabbed tightly.

"J-Jimin, you're hurting me"Hoseok whimpers when the grip tightens and he's pushed into a room.Hoseok looks at him confused as Jimin glares at him.

"Did you do this!?"Jimin growls pointing to his broken laptop and Hoseok shakes his head."No, why?"Hoseok asks and in fact he's saying the truth.

"Really!?"Jimin says and calls Taehyung all of a sudden, he enters the room on his phone typing something.

"Taehyung, care to tell me who you saw my laptop with last time?"Jimin asks with a smirk and Hoseok frowns at that.

"Oh, uh Hoseok"Taehyung answers without taking his eyes off the phone and exits the room."Liar"Jimin spits out with hatred and Hoseok scoffs.

"I'm not lying!"Hoseok yells and Jimin frowns looking at hin with anger."You really need to stop lying so much, you attention slut!"Jimin growls pushing Hoseok away making him fall to the ground.

"I knew you we're a slut, never knew you are a liar!"Jimin snarls and Hoseok feels teats brim his eyes.

"You should kill yourself so that we can live in peace!"Jimin says and stomps out of the room with cursing words.

Slut

Hoseok let's all the tears fall down his face as he sprints to his room and shuts it, locking it.He sobs hearing the faint voices of his members calling him things like 'liar', 'slut' and even 'bitch.

He sobs and its even painful when the voices in his heads are telling him the truth.

They hate you
You hurt them
Kill yourself

Hoseok hiccups getting to his batgrrom and gets the sharp object in his hand before hosting his cuffs uo to his shoulder.

Do it, deep

Hoseok without caring brings the blade down on his marked up skin and sobs when blood flows out from it, dropping on the floor.

One

He's a liar

Two

He's ugly

Three

He's worthless

Four

He hurt others

Five

He's fat

Six

He's weak

Seven

He's a slut

Eight

He's pathetic

Nine

He's a pain

Ten

He's alive

Hoseok sniffles looking at his bloody arm with painfully hurt eyes and sobs quietly at what he really is.

Kill yourself so we can live in peace!

He's sorry for being alive

I never knew you we're a liar

He's sorry for being a liar

You're weak

He's sorry for not being enough

You're ugly, so hideous

He knows he is, everyone does

Hoseok wipes the tears away after a while, getting up to wash his bloody arm and bandage it since its bleed later on.

Kill yourself now

He ignores the voice and kisses when the cold water hits his skin and it stings as he washes the blood away.

Pathetic

He opens the aid box and sniffs taking the bandage and cotton out along with antiseptic.

He sighs dipping the cotton in the solution before applying it to his ooen wounds hissing at the painful sting.

Its what you deserve

A tear glides down his cheeks as the pain goes numb after a while before he wraps the bandages around his arm and groans softly setting the box  back.

First, don't eat alot, don't talk alot.

Second..don't smile alot...its ugly.

•••

•••