Twenty-Three

Remembering the happy moments, are the saddest moments

~~

Hoseok whimpers as he's hunched over the sink, coughing uncontrollably, his throat aching and burning as his mouth let's out small droplets of blood on the sink, his skin looks pale, his lips are almost white and his whole body is shaking.

He did take the pills after breakfast and then lunch, he ate the medicine just like his doctor advised him to, but since he did that, his whole  body started to shake and he started harshly coughing.

"Ah, god"Hoseok rasps as he gargles water in his mouth, spitting it in this  sink, before gasping at his face, he basically looks dead.

"Hoseok, hurry up and get out to eat dinner"He hears Jin's voice from outside making him shake his head, and splash water on his face before drying himself.

"I'm coming!"

~~

Hoseok sighs at the dinner table, as all of them chatter about different stuff, like when their breaks end, andany others gossips about stuff while he's here finding it difficult to swallow the food.

It seriously hurts when he swallows the bite without water, he drank mqny glasses of water making everyone look at him weirdly.

"Hoseok, you need more water?"Namjoon asks as he notices the jug is empty, and Hoseok may need more water.

"N-No, I'm almost done with my meal"Hoseok smiles swallowing the last bite with a painful expression on his face, his eyes getting teary and glossy.

"Sure"Namjoon says smiling at him.

~~

As its getting late, and everyone's tired, they leave to thru shared rooms leaving with a 'goodnight' to each other, and well one of them doesn't really feel good to sleep at this moment.

Hoseok, took the pills as said, yet he's feeling he's not quite well, who coughs blood so harshly?

Number one, he may have lung cancer,

Number Two, he may die soon, which he hopefully prays doesn't happen.

These might be true, actually.

Because the doctor said, if the infection got worse, he may be a victim of cancer, but again she assured him that he isn't one yet.