Thirty-Four

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hoseok slides down on the floor with his heads in his hands, flinching terribly when the door slams opens revealing two figures entering the room.

"Hobi-ah, what's wrong!?"He hears a worried voice of Jin say, as footsteps approach him, and a figure crouches down next to his side.

"H-Hyung"Hoseok whimpers loudly making both of the boys deeply frown, concerned.

"...h-hyung he's back, h-he's gonna h-hurt yo-you all, 'm sorry h-hyung, 'm sorry, h-he's gonna h-hurt yo-"

"Hobi calm down, who's back?"Yoongi asks as more figures join inside the room, all faces deep in concern as they stare at all their trembling band member.

"L-Lee, h-he's back h-hyung, 'm scared!"Hoseok sobs terribly shaking as Jin's eyes widen and he tries to calm the sob wrecking boy down.

"Hobi, he's not here, he's in jail, calm down, you're safe"Jin says making him sniffles shaking his head violently.

"N-No, h-he's out there hyung, h-he escaped j-jail and he's gonna hurt you"Hoseok stutters in fear making Jin turn at the others with wide eyes.

"T-This is all my fault!"Hoseok exclaims loudly making Yoongi worriedly look at him, and shake his head.

"Hoseok this is not your fault, calm down, you're gonna have panic attack if you don't"Yoongi says and Namjoon quickly picks the lying phone on the floor and goes through Hoseok's contacts.

"Maybe he got a call from the police station"Namjoon guesses and Jin shrugs, still calming down the sobbing boy.

"Call Sejin now"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Yes please, thank you, and make sure they find him"

Sejin sighs ending the call with the detectives and looks at the seven figures looking at him with worried faces.

"Alright boys, I called high security near your area, secured every position, just make sure no one goes out alone, and if you do make sure to inform me"He orders with a stern voice and glares at all of them.

"They spotted him couple of times near here, they'll catch him soon enough"Sejin assures them making Hoseok just stare at the eldest with a fearing look on his face.

"You should all go and sleep, its quite late"Sejin smiles at them before all od them nod, making him leave the room with a reassuring look.

"You know, we shouldn't sleep alone till they catch him, so let's sleep in pairs"Namjoon suggests making Jin agree with the younger.

"Alright, Taehyung and Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin, while me and Yoongi sleep with Hobi"Jin says making all of them nod, getting to their rooms with 'goodnights' to each other.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The next morning, Hoseok wakes up earlier than usual, maybe its because of the tension and stress, he blinks his now-not tired eyes, rubbing them with one hand, as he looks at his side.

Yoongi was out of the bed, on the floor whereas Jin was rolled over toward the left, almost falling off.

He chuckles softly getting out of bed, leaving the sleeping Yoongi on the floor before checking the time.

9:44

It's not that early, he sighs getting inside of thr bathroom, wince he couldn't really sleep again.

He enters the bathroom humming slightly, getting to his mirror before his eyes catch something.

A note

It wad attached to the mirror, he feels his breath slightly hitch, getting closer towards it and peels the glued paper off.

He gulps, trying to stay calm before opening the note, tears welling up in his eyes when he reads the note.

'Missed me pretty doll?'

He covers his mouth in fear, and tears start falling down his cheeks.

He was here.

What's the purpose of all this security.
He was fucking inside of the house and nobody knew that!?

"Oh my G-God"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Heh.

Thanks for reading ❤❤