Eight

I'm fading away, far from you

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

What a pain in the ass

Hoseok whimpers blinking his eyes open, his vision blurry as he squints his eyes to focus.

Wake up, you pathetic bitch

He sighs once his visions is steady and looks at the ceiling...nobody came.

They don't care about a slut

"Right"Hoseok mumbles his head aching so badly when he sits up from him the ground and groans softly while grabbing his head.

"They don't care about a liar"He mumbles and gets up on weak feet walking to his bed where his phone is."Shit, what's the time!?"Hr panics holding his phone and checks the time.

8:55

He missed practice and his gathering meal with the menverst, although they're on break...they still do practice since its important.

"Fuck"He mumbles and ruffles his hair before walking outside, his head thumping as he walks.

"Hoseok!"A voice growls loudly making him turn to see Jin and Yoongi there with mad faces, he fucked up.

"Y-Yeah?"Hoseok stutters scared about them and Jin growls looking at him."You fucking missed practice, you bitch!"Jin yells at him and Yoongi agrees yelling at him.

"And you didn't come to the family dinner we had!!"Yoongi screams at him and Hoseok sighs."Guys, I fainted okay"He says his head hurting badly making Jin scoff.

"Yeah sure slut, like hell we would believe you"He spits rolling his eyes."I'm sayin g the truth!"Hoseok yells tears streaming down his face and Yoongi huffs shoving him.

"I never knew how heartless you are Hoseok, you're such a bitch!"Yoongi growls and walks away stomping.

"I hate you Hoseok"Jin snarls walking away towards Jimin and Namjoon's shared room where all of them are present.

Hoseok stares at the floor with tears running down his face.

"I'm not a liar"He whimpers his head hurting again making his face heat up."I think I have a fever"He mumbles touching his hot forehead and sighs.

I hate you

Hoseok sniffs walking back to his room, he wanted to get a snack since he hasn't eaten anything for days but guess its not his day to eat.

You slut!

Hoseok sighs sitting on the sofa and just stares blankly at the off Tv. "Maybe I am a slut"He mumbles and his eye lids get droopy because of the hot temperature his body is in.

"I'll die soon"He smiles closing his eyes fully and his body goes limp..again.

•••