Thirteen

Silent tears, cry the loudest pain

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Everyone sighs gathering at Hoseok's door and look at each other."Who's gonna knock?"Jin asks with hesitation as everyone's eyes drift to Namjoon.

"Why me!?"Namjoon hisses and Taehyung gives him a look before he sighs."Fine"Namjoon says hesitantly knocking on the wooden door.

"H-Hoseok?"He calls out stammering a little as he hears no answer.

"Hoseok?"This time Yoongi calls worried about the boy since no answer is still heard.

"Seok, I'm coming in"Namjoon says and opens the door revealing a mess of a room, with the glasses knocked over and shattered, clothes piled up on the floor, plus its dark.

"Hobi"Namjoon mumbles turning the light on making the sight clear of Hoseok sleeping on the bed.

"He's sleeping"Jin mumbles walking to the bed looking at the sleeping boy."No shit"Taehyung mumbles as all of the gather on the bed.

"He cried"Yoongi says, guilt swallowing him as he looks at the tear stained face of Hoseok.

"C-Cried?"Jimin stammers pushing through them and looks at Hoseok's face, it does have tear stains on them, and his skin is so pale it matches the bedsheets.

"Wake him up"Yoongi orders in a shaky voice as Namjoon sighs shaking the sleeping boy up."Hobi babe, wake up"Namjoon cooes shaking him gently as he strokes his soft hair gently pushing it back.

"Huh?"Hoseok exclaims blinking his eyes open finding himself on the bed, with six figures in his blurry view.

"Wake up, Hobi"Yoongi says tapping his cheek softly as Hoseok groans softly rubbing his tired eyes and his cuffs roll dkwn revealing his bloody bandages shocking the while room.

Jin frowns touching his wrist making him hiss retreating it back."H-Hoseok"Jin stammers tears filling his eyes.

"Leave"Hoseok mumbles softly as he covers his wrists again and hides them under the covers.

Hoseok hurts himself.

They now find you more weak

Hoseok feels tears brim his eyes as he looks at them with hurt."Why do you care now?"He asks, his voice barely above a whisper...he sounded so...so broken.

"Hose-"Yoongi flinches when Hoseok looks at him with a broken face and blank eyes.

"Leave"Hoseok mumbles looking at him with glossy eyes.

"We can't just leave y-"

"Please"

"Just leave me alone, like you always did"He says, his voice now shaky because of the tears.

Jimin looks at Jin who's already on the verge of crying looking at their broken sunshine.

They broke him

Namjoon sighs gesturing everyone yo follow him outside."B-But Joon we can-"

"Let's go Jin"Namjoon says his voice shaky as the other follow him with a sigh, with a last look at Hoseok, they leave the room.

You deserve to be alone.

"I know I do"

Hoseok feels tears now start to fall down immediately as the door closes.

They hate him even more now, after seeing how weak and pathetic he is.

See, they hate you

"T-They do"He hiccups sobbing bkt knowinh the others are still outside listening to him.

They feel empty, guilty, bad.

Rembering the things they said to the broken boy.

Die you bitch

I hope you die, so we can live peacefully

Can you do anything right in your pathetic life!?

Lying slut

Attention Seeker!

I hate you, Hoseok

All those words, all those things they did to him and said to him were lies, they knew that.

"What now?"Jimin asks tears falling down his eyes like a waterfall.

They put back the pieces

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•