Twenty-Seven

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hoseok sobs on the floor, late at night, he feels so dirty and used, with red handprints on his body from the strong holds, his hole bloody and sore from the rough thrusting, nasty bites on his collarbones.

He shivers in pure disgust as he remembers the talks the man did during the forceful process, his whole body hurt like hell as the man has his ways with him.

"Hobi, where did you this late at night, everything okay?"

Was the first thing Yoongi asked rubbing his tired eyes, looking at Hoseok with half-closed eyes making the younger's heart clench with guilt of ruining the other's sleep.

"I-I'm fine hyung, just went for a little walk"

He puts a fake smile on his face through the disgust and pain, and assures the male he's alright and walks to his room, sliding down the wooden door, locking it first before sobs are wrecking his body, silent ones.

Even if he told the others problems will still wander in his way, like the pervert leaking his shameful pictures, and making the whole world hate him even more.

Hoseok deciding he can't handle the pain anymore, crawls to his bed, tears escaping his glossy eyes as he peaks under the bed, looming for a certain blue box.

He sniffles wiping his stuffy nose, and sobs in relief finding the small box, reaching for it and holds it close, he turns around on his knees, sitting down with his back meaning on the edge before he opens the blue vox with shaky hands.

He shakes his head, trying to overcomes the fears wrecking his mind, his breathing uneven and ragged.

"I-I-I'm sorry"He chokes out getting the shiny object with shaky fingers, he chokes on another sob, pathetic.

Hoseok gulps down thickly, before curling his long cuffs up, staring at the white ugly and faded scars on his skin, larger after larger.

He sniffles bringing the dull object down, feeling nothing but a numb and dull sting.

He whines pathetically, as the blade doesn't give any better pain, deciding he'll press deeper, he does cut a deeper and worser one than the last few, making blood quickly ooze out,  dripping on the floor.

He wanted his body to burn, hurt, just make the disgusting feeling of the man's hand off of his body, he almost pukes at the thought.

He touches his quivering lips, sobbing out in disgust as those are one of the places the man's lips were once, so disgusting.

He brings the blade to his lips, closing his eyes before silently crying out in pain when his lip is cut open, the blade not dull enough to make the soft skin there break.

He sobs, another cut on his lip, making it look like he's been punched several times, he can make stupid excuse of, I bit my lip to hard or something.

Whore, he's such a whore.
××××××××

If you wanted to skip the triggering parts, please continue from here.

Outside the wooden door if Hoseok's room, Yoongi was worried about the boy inside, he knows something is off about him.

He knows Namjoon noticed this as well, everyone pretty much noticed how the boy was constantly zoning out and acting all paranoid.

He'll just keep an eye on him for a while.

××××××

The next morning goes off normally, everyone sits on the table talking and chattering about things, as Namjoon notices one seat empty.

"Jungkook, please call Hoseok from his room"Namjoon smiles at the younger who nods standing up hurriedly before walking to the elder's room.

"Hobi hyung, Namjoon hyung's calling you for breakfast"Jungkook calls out knocking on the wooden door,  expecting an answer.

"Hoseok hyung?"He calls now twisting the knob frowning at the silence he gets.

He backs away a little when the door unlocks, revealing a tired Hoseok, with his eyes half-closed and his figure weak.

"I'm coming Kookie, just let me wash my face"He smiles fakely before earning a hesitant nod from the younger, Jungkook noticed the dried blood on the male's lips, making him frown.

And with that Hoseok shuts the door close, rubbing his tired face wincing when he rubs his injured lip, making blood slightly ooze out.

He sighs slipping his shirt off, taking a towel from the closet before entering his bathroom, crying a little when he washes his face.

××××××

"You notice something with Hobi hyung, he's been acting weird lately"Taehyung was the first one to say that, making all of them snap up from their activities towards the male.

"Right, he's been zoning out alot than usual"Jin butts in making Yoongi nod, deep in thoughts about the other boy.

Hoseok's hiding something from them.

"Well, I did see him return late at night, that's just weird because he never goes out late"Yoongi says looming at Namjoon with concern as the leader tilts his head.

"Why don't you all keep an eye on him, till we figure out what he's upto?"Yoongi suggests making all of them shrug in response.

They all go back to acting normal when the make cones out of his room with wet hair and all, drying his dripping hair with arowel, not noticing thr suspicious eyes on him, as he's wearing a black long sleeved shirt.

"Good morning Hoseok, how'd you sleep?"Jin asks smiling at the younger warmly, making him smile back, small smile present on his face.

"Oh I slept great hyung, how about you?"Hoseok asks clearing his throat as his lips are all clear with no such cuts or blood on them because of the shower he took, Jungkook still suspicious about the previous condition of his lips.

Earning a response from Jin, the small male sits on one of the seats, staring at his meal, his throat getting dry all of a sudden as he takes bite, memories flashing in his mind.

Jimin noticing the boy's weird behavior, nudges Jungkook in the side making him look up at his hyung and then nudge Yoongi, causing the boy to glare but his eyes soften when he looks at Hoseok.

The boy was chewing only one bite so far, slowly as he's completely zoned out from them.

Something's definitely wrong.

×××××××

T

hank you so much for 12k reads and 1k votes ❤