Five

Sometimes you have to pretend, that everything is alright

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Taehyung's eyes widen as he looks at the small drops of dried up blood on the white marble floor.

"Blood?"He mumbles crouching down and he squints at the droplets before shrugging if off, maybe its just red ink or something.

"Why the heck would there be blood on the floor?"Taehyung mumbles shaking his head and turns the light off..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After some time of sleeping soundly, Hoseok finally wakes up to find himself on the floor....again.

"How many times do I fall in one night?"He groans getting up and winces when the bruise on his back comes in contact with the floor again.

"Ow"He mumbles getting up and sighs checking the bruise on his back, its got a dark-ish color to it.

He decides to change his clothing since he just woke up..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After changing and all, Hoseok opens his room door and walks outside only to have his heart broken, yet again.

Why don't they just fucking remember he even existed in their lives?

He only punched Taehyung, not killed him or murdered him!. Besides he was the one who pushed him first.

Even after all the excuses, one thing hurt the most that day, since words hit like a knife.

You're just jealous, you're not good looking!

That, those types of sentences makes many people lose their lives, not even caring about someone else's feelings and blurting out mean sentences is not gonna me you win, its gonna make you lose someone important.

Was Hoseok never good enough?.Is he not good enough?.

"Hey"Hoseok snaps his head towards the voice and his eyes widen when he sees Taehyung covering the bruise with his foundation.

"Hey"Hoseok mumbles and Taehyung sighs, still feeling slight only slight amount of guilt. "Listen, uh..we should probably end the whole fight"Taehyung says scratching the back of his neck.

And at that, Hoseok chuckles, end the fight?. If Taehyung forgives him...not everyone's gonna do it.

"Its not that easy, Tae..there are more than one on my tail"Hoseok says and smiles fakely at Taehyung who nods not understanding.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

As everyone eats, only one chair is empty, Hoseok's chair.

The same chair that used to be filled with a bundle of joy, but now its empty.

"Guys"Namjoon hisses pointing to thr chair and Jin rolls his eyes."No need to call him, he's just doing all this for attention"Jin scoffs and the others nod with him.

"He really need to take off some pound, have you seen his figure?"Jimin says with a disgusted look on his face."That is so not an idol's figure"Yoongi adds with a roll of his eyes.

"Manager-nim will be mad, if he sees Hoseok's figure"Namjoon says now worrier about this situation."Told you"Jin says drinking the water.

Now, on the other hand, Hoseok was a mess, he was crying and crying.

Fat

He really is fat, ugly, worthless.

Weak

I mean, in his point of view, look at the others...so thin, so..perfect.

And him?...imperfections, flaws.

"Why can't I be like them?"He whimpers and takes his shirt off, ugly, all ugly, so fat, chubby.

Eat less, fatty
Lose weight, fat ass
You're so fat
Ew, fat

That's enough, he crawls to his bed and looks under it with teary eyes before finding a blue box with the shiny blade in it.

This is what you deserve

Hoseok shakily brings his blade down on his alrefy marked up skin and..it doesn't hurt...its numb now.

Cut deeper

"I c-can't"He stutters sobbing and brings the sharp thing down again, bit even caring if someone saw them.

They'll know how pathetic you are

Don't they already?

He looks at the slashes on his arm and teats flow down like a stream.

Worthless, pathetic, weak.

"You're nothing, boy!"

"Stop"He mumbles covering his ears  as the voice rings in them, like a nightmare.

"Hiding won't save you, little bitch!"

He hiccups when the blood lands on his shirt, making it spread all over, making a small patch on it.

Ugly

"N-No"He mumbles stuttering terribly as his breathing quickens.

Liar

"Am I not g-good enough?"He whimpers crying still, that's the quetion.

What's the answer?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•