Twenty

Death is mercy

Death is mercy...

~•~

Everyone on the table chats, talks about different stuff, while one person is quiet as hell.

Hoseok.

He's terrified at the sudden flash of horrible memories and pictures in his mind, he had such a horror past.

Weak
Pathetic
Useless
Murderer
Attention Seeker
Slut
Whore

Those things describe his past life, words worse than this.

"Hoseok, eat up"Jin coos pointing to the full of food plate infront of Hoseok, who just smiles taking one bite into his dry mouth.

You'll get fat

He isn't fat, he's not ugly, those are just bad voices from his horrible past, haunting him still.

Hoseok smiles pouring himself water as he swallows the bite of the meal, tears almost brim his eyes from the pain in his head.

"Such a weak bitch, can't Eben stand up"

He hated that person, more than he event could.

"Stop hurting my son!"

And that person who always defended him, and lost her life in return.

You killed her

Namjoon frowns, elbowing Jin as he points to the zoning off Hoseok, something's definitely off.

"What's wrong Hoseok, is the food not  good?"Jin asks worried about the usually hyper boy.

"Oh-uh no, its good...I was just thinking about things"Hoseok smiles fakely, and Namjoon knows he's not doing so great.

"Sure?"Namjoon asks concerned when Hoseok nods flashing him a toothy smile.

Hoseok shakes his head, trying to shrug off the hurtful voices in his head and focuses on being positive..trying to be positive.

~•~

Hoseok groan plopping down on the bed, since he hasn't checked his social media at all..

Hoseok smiles opening Instagram at first, they posted a picture of themselves posing in a funny manner, its cute as well.

His smile fades as he looks at the comments and replies to it.

"All six of them look so cute together!"
"Awe, look at ChimChim"
"Namjoom looks so adorable with that smile"
"Namjin!!, I ship them so hard rn?"
"Lmao, when did a horse join Bts?"
"Maybe they should crop the frame a little, someone's running it 😒"
"Damn, our Kookie's all grown up!"
...
Tap to view all comments

None of them we're positive about him, he reay ruins the picture.

"He's so ugly"

He's not gonna cry, no no nope...

Hoseok sniffs as tears brim his glossy eyes, he's crying.

Hoseok feels pain in his chest, it hurts that people don't love and appreciate what he does.

I mean he did try to fade away, but he doesn't really deserve that mercy.

"Bts Member, Jung Hoseok hospitalized after an attempt of suicide...'

'Bts member Jung Hoseok dead?'

'Bts a six member band now?'

'Bts member Jung Hoseok attempted to end his life after a argument with members...'

And the hate he got.

"He's such an attention seeker!"
"He faked being depressed!"
"He should have died"

And the member dealt with it all, beacuse of his pathetic attempt of dying.

A knock on his door makes Hoseok shut his phone and whore his eyes.

"Hoseok, we're going out, wanna come?"He hears Namjoon's voice asks and he clears his throat before answering the boy.

"Yeah, j-just a sec Joon!"Hoseok calls and hears an okay before footsteps fade.

~•~