Forty-One

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A limp body falls to the floor, making Hoseok's breath hitch in his throat, as the man let's go of his wrists, screaming as he scrambles away.

"Fucking bastards"

Hoseok's eyes shoot wide, as he sits up, watching a puddle of blood under the what seems leader's head, making hin scramble away.

"L-Lee?"

Hoseok snaps his head up that, gulping thickly as he stares at the man who was a hand on his neck, probably hurting where Hoseok had hit him

"I'm gonna deal with you all later, first, I'll fuckibg teach my baby here lesson"Lee hisses as he lunges forward at the sacred male, making a loud scream errupt from his mouth.

Hoseok was full on crying when he was thrown on a shoulder like a rag doll, as Lee begins walking again, obmy to be stopped by loud sirens.

"S-Shit, its them!"Lee hisses dropping the male on the floor next to the bloody body, taking something out of his pocket.

A knife.

"Shhh, just do as I say baby"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Police, drop to the floor with your hands behind your back, Sung Lee, you're under arrest!"

Few police cars settle themselves around the old house, loud sirens going around the whole area, making some people gather at the scene.

"Oh god, where's he!?"

A panicked Namjoon gets out of the police car, along with other member following behind him.

"Slowly come out the house, and drop your weapons!"

They all gasp, as a tall figure immerges from the house, but a trembling boy tight in his hold, a knife pressed to his throat, again.

"Lee, drop the weapon, now!"

"F-Fucking don't c-c-come close, I'll slice his head o-off!"He says, acting fully paranoid at the moment.

"Let the boy go Lee, or we'll shoot"

"Shoot, and I'll kill him!"He screams as presses a kiss to Hoseok's wet cheek making him move away in disgust.

"I-If I can't have him, no one can, you hear me, no one!"He screams out, near to the smaller male's ear, making him whimper.

"Hoseok"Yoongi mumbles out.

"H-Hyung, help me!"Hoseok sobs out as he feels the knife practically chocking him, the blade cutting his skin.

"Shhh, baby, you'll go with me..pretty baby"Lee smirks pressing another kiss to his neck, ready to move the knife.

"Lee, stop the madness, and let the boy go, I wont hesitate to shoot you"

Ignoring the man, Lee was about to move the knife, but that's when a loud gunshot was heard in everyone's ears.
"Holy shit!"

Everyone gasps smelling their heads IP, and uncovering their ears, looking at the limp body on the floor, blood oozing on the floor.

"Sir, you just shot him!"

"In the leg you asshole!"

Cursing loudly, the officer stuffs the gun in his belt, crouching down and l
picking the unconscious boy up, who fainted from the fright of the gun.

"Take him to the hospital, and send in more men, tell them to search the area"

Lee curses as he's pushed forward, his hands behind his back, as handcuffs are slipped on his wrists.

Everyone gathers at the unconscious boy in the officer's arms, sighing in relief that he's safe.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Coming up with the news of K-pop idol, Jung Hoseok was found near the Tome Street, late at night when the police found him, the kidnapper of the young idol is said to be Sung Lee, who is a dance major—"

"He'll be alright, we covered his wounds, he's just dehydrated, enough rest is the best for him"

Finally, Hoseok's here.

Right infront of them, safe.

A knock on their doors makes them looks at it, as a male comes inside.

"Well boys, I believe I have some news"

A young officer says, as he steps I side the hospital room.

"We-uh came to knew that, well, Lee had mental health problems, he'll be dealt with in the mental health asylum, and for another thing..we found another person..you might call a traitor...."He trails off opening a file.

"...ah, Sejin, your manager, he'll be in jail for now, he had been payed by Lee himself...he knew all along"

They all nod, a little moved by all the  information.

"I'll be taking my leave now, have a good day"

With a sigh, they all turn to look back at the boy on the bed.

"Yoongi hyung..is that a tear I see?

They all smile, as Jungkook teases Yoongi, about being a crybaby.

Maybe, all's better now.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

And—the book has ended people.

I know its so sudden and all, sorry.

Thank you so much for reading this book ❤

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××