Thirty-Three

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Much days after all the sudden incidents and all, every thing was sorted out, now normal, with no creeps, or something.

Hoseok told everything to the others, and to be honest, they were heartbroken by what had happened to the poor boy, he was forced, raped, blackmailed.

Hoseok still, is a little scared by his surroundings, shutting his doors, curtains and making sure no person can peak in or something.

"Hobi-ah, calm down he's in jail, nothing's gonna happen"Jin says as he takes a bite of his food, looking at the slightly shaken boy with worry.

"I-I know hyung, b-but still, I-I'm scared, w-what if  he c-comes back and hurts all of y-you?"Hoseok stammers out his mind with worry and fright making Yoongi, as sitting beside him comfort him.

"Hey, hey its okay, nothings gonna happen Hobi, you're safe, we're safe"He soothes as Hoseok nods shakily.

"Tell you what, let's go out for a while, just to get our minds off things, sounds good?"Jin smiles widely as Namjoon nods, waiting for others to answer.

"Sounds good to me, what about you hyung?"Taehyung grins widely making Hoseok look up at him, with a small smile and nod.

×××××××××××××××××

All of them seem to be quite happy, as they ate some meals, played local games, and many other fun activities.

They decided go to an amusement park, after eating at a decent resturant, all along this process, Hoseok felt uneasy and insecure with his surroundings.

He did feel like he was being watched from afar, sometimes Yoongi or the others would feel his distress and try to distract him off from the negative thoughts.

"Hobi hyung, smile!"Jungkook says scrunching his nose before taking a picture of Hoseok, making the elder smile knowing the youngest would eidt it and make fun of him with Taehyung.

They were currently sitting in a table, near a steak resturant at night, waiting for the food to come as its been a whole since they ate.

"Hobi-ah, take a picture of me!"Jin grins taking his hat off, posing near a half-sleeping Namjoon before grinning widely as Hoseok giggles snapping a picture of the two, he was about to snap another, but a frown settles itself of his face.

He frowns at the phone, as the camera focuses on something behind Jin, near the tall and large tree, Hoseok squints slightly before Jin interrupts him.

"Hobi-ah, what taking so long?"He whines as Namjoon wakes uo at the sudden loud voice and glares at Jin.

"Huh, hyung, sorry, I got distracted"Hoseok stammers as he hands the phone to Jin, making the elder sigh nodding.

It can't be him, can it?

Of course not he's in jail

Hoseok shakes his head, shrugging it off, nothing's gonna happen, hopefully.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Today was exhausting as hell, I'm gonna sleep now"Jimin slurs sleepily making Jin shrug him off as the younger walks away to his room, as the rest chuckle at him.

"You good sleeping alone Hobi, or should I sleep with you?"Jin asks making Hoseok shake his hear with a smile.

"I'm good hyung, you go rest"He yawns before Jin shrugs lulling Namjoon by the collar before dragging him inside.

"G'night hyung"Taehyung and Jungkook smile patting Hoseok's shoulder before walking away.

×××××××××××××××××

Hoseok was now fully changed into comfy clothing, ready to slip in bed and sleep.

That's when his phone rings, making him huff picking the call up.

It was from an unknown number, making him frown.

"Hello?"Hoseok answers the call making the other line speak up.

"Uh yes– hello is this Jung Hoseok?"

"Yes, this is, who's asking?"

"I'm detective Conan Minho, do you remember me?"

"Not quite"Hoseok asks with a wince.

"Ah– great then, Mr.Jung you and your bandmates a few weeks ago, uh handed over a mentally ill prisoner, Sung Lee over to the police, yes?"

"Y-Yes I did, what the matter?"

"Well, I called to inform you and your bandmates that he escaped prison yesterday night—"

Hoseok drops the phone in fear as his blood runs cold, his face getting pale, his ears were filled hearing alot of loud 'hello?' from the line, as his body begins to shake wildly.

"H-Hyung!"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Yes I know, I'm evil

Thanks for reading ❤