"CAN I BECOME A HERO...EVEN IF IM QUIRKLESS?"

John was calm. The steps of the enemy was loud. He had his weapon ready. He tip toed down the hall checking each door.  He saw a small shadow dart to the small door. He immediately followed, opened the door and got ready to kill. He felt a small body slam against him taking him down. He knew he was dead.

"Come on dad lets get to the doctor i want to see my quirk."

A green fuzz ball of hair was in his face. He may not admit it but the boy on him reminded him of a puppy.

"Haha ok. Izuku get off me first before you crack a rib." Wick picked the smol brocolli and took him to the doctor.

AT THE DOCS

John and izuku:"ey..whats up doc?"
Izuku yelled jinx with john welping.

The doc:"im sorry izuku but your quirkless"

The silence that followed was horrifying. Izuku dropped his all might toy with john hugging the poor boy. He understood what it felt to be quirkless.

He was bullied and verbally abused by his class mates and peers for it. But that all changed when he became baba yaga. He was feared and respected in the work place.

During the ride home.

John stopped at a spotlight. He looked in the mirror to see a brooding izuku looking at the grounds.

The ride was uneventful. He sighed and looked at the road when izuku asked."dad....can i be a hero....even if im quirkless?"

Izuku was on the brink of tears. He knew he was worthless. He could never be a hero. He could never help someone with a care free smile. He could never be the symbol of peace. He needed some one to tell him that he can.

John looked at izuku,dead in the eyes  and said" yes izuku. You can be a hero. Quirkless doesn't mean your powerless. Just that your gonna have to work harder than the rest!"

Izuku cried tears.....

TEARS OF JOY. His dad had told him he could do it . He had a smile on his face one that made the sun get sunglasses.

At home.

Inko hugged izuku and said sorry for not being able to give izuku a quirk.(even though she had no control over it) but with johns support both parents had smiles on their faces as izuku jumped around.

The next day was a saturday. So john made a regiment and a training schedule izuku was to follow.

The following day izuku woke up and did 15 squats, 20 push up, 20 sit ups. After that izuku ate a hearty breakfast meant to give his bones and muscles more nutrients. John than took izuku to a firing range and explained how gun works. He also took izuku to a a famous dojo called the kendou dojo. Here was a place where martial artsits of different fighting techniques came together to exchange skills and knowledge and train kids and civillians in self-defense.

Izuku would train for the next 11 years mastering arts and techniques like karate, judo, boxing, mauy thai, krav maga  and learning many skills from wick like shooting,using objects as weapons , grenades and using the surrounding as an advantage. Izuku trained till he surpassed wick when he was 11. After that izuku learned about how to how to make deadly weapons out of everyday things. He aslo studied chemicals and mechanics and also learned about body language and hand signals and sign language. He also taught himself parkour and how to brace for impact from a fall. Izuku went on a 5 mile run ever

Im sorry if this is a little short but ive gotta go for a big trip in the next 5 minuts so bye ya wouldnt wanna be ya