a calm night

Izuku midoriya exited the medical ward after getting a rough talk- a bitter review of his reckless actions- with recovery girl.

He looked at the cast on his arm. He was caught lacking. He wasn't going to let that happen again. Which is why he had a suit dropped off from his house. Thanks to iida.

A car drove up to izuku, a familiar face with light blue hair appeared. Shigaraki Tomuri had just got herself a free car, she had great lawyers.

"Im picking up broken broccoli, is that you, perhaps?" She opened the door

"Very funny tomuri, i might sit out on that cleaning offer if you make another one" izuku sat down, his arm twitching a little

He took a breath as the cold wind from the ac chilled him. Tomrui pulled out of the sidewalk and cruised down the road.

"So turns out im owed a bunch of stuff that i shouldn't have because the gang that duped us didn't care about losing assests.. so now we have at least 56 million yen in the bank and too many assets." She said, excitedly sighing.

"Its all so frustrating! I should be upset over being hostaged!..But..it just...feels numb...maybe because i just got my dentals, health and my retirement package all ready before i was 21" she rambled on. Izuku just watched, enjoying their time.

As she parked the car, izuku noticed dabi and twice bidding, almost suspiciously.

Izuku followed tomuri to the shop, the cleaned floors were awfully shiny.

A bunch of twice clones ran around the
Building.

"Izuku! Welcome!"

"We lost the bet! You should have kissed her!"

"Bad moves all round, green bean!"

"Fuck you! But its okay! We all make mistakes!"

They said whizzing by seeming sad and excited.

Dabi slid in om a cart, koreos in his lap as he munched them down.

"Thank you midoriya, for making my life, easier." His glasses fell down as he winked at me. His gothic piercings shone brightly.

"Umm, no problem dabi..should i be...happy about it?" Izuku asked confused.

"In your case no, but right now, its time you two get to a sofa, while i turn on the mega screen tv we have" he smugly pointed to the black HD screen

"Gotta love the justice system, we got assets they didnt even owe us!" He kicked a wall and left, strolling in his cart, like a toddler but cooler

Izuku jumped onto a purple couch as tomuri pushed it to the wall across the tv. She jumped onto izukus lap.

Dabi rolled in with his cart , being pushed by twice, the real one this time, in a moving stool.

Toga reeled in her popcorn cart, suspiciously red and smiling.

"Popcorn?" she said as she drowned dabi and twice in heaping piles.

"Isnt that kind of a waste?" Izuku said watching them swim in popcorn.

"Yeah!" Tomuri said chewing on her popcorn "but the gang that kidnapped us basically left their bank account to us and no ones tried to recover it."

Izuku nodded as the movie started playing, the small logo that i had seen countless times appearing.

"An american movie? For once id thought not all families watched american shows" izuku said.

"Well, too bad, we picked this up from your mom who we met when we went to get her signature" dabi said.

Izukus brows furrowed"signature?"

"Uh yeah" tomuri said putting her head against his, the movies premiere ending as the main story started appearing.

"I wanted..your moms permission..and um..she wanted to cosign that it was official" she said as the movie entered a dark jungle, vines sprawled all around with bugs flickering in and out.

"Im so lost" izuku wanted, for once, to be on the same page.

"Tomuri here has you as her betrothed, turns out your name carrys a lot of weight and it might keep us safe, so one wants to mess with mrs midoriya Tomuri" twice said energetically.
"Which is super gross because you two have such grossness but its so beautiful"

Toga shushed everyone as the main character appeared, wearing a silver mask.

It felt nice. In a dark sky, above lit by the stars.

watching a movie in complete darkness with people he considered freinds.. and a girl he quite did not get over.. and probably never will.

The movie kept playing, all through the night, it was like being stuck, in a single loop.

izuku and tomuri simply hugged each other closer with each dramatic chase scene.

Perhaps they would not say it. But they both wanted this more than anyone else in that room. And the others were more than willing to sit through an american movie, just to keep them together.

Izuku just caressed tomuri's fingers, keeping it warm in the air conditioned room, another brilliant excuse devised by the one and only dabi.

And thats how izuku fell asleep, her head under his chin, arms around her shoulders.

Toga put a blanket over them as teice turned off the tv. He silently cleaned the popcorn as dabi lead them outside.

"You owe me midoriya" he whispered behind the window. "Just promise youll clean up the filth in this society...please save todoroki from our father, because no one was there to save me, i cant be there to save him."

he walked away, glimpsing at the patches of dead skin on his body.

all due to over heating himself helping people who wouldn't return the favor.

He closed tbe store, making sure to keep a few plastic things inside. Just incase. And made sure to put the key on the counter.

"Have fun!"
He said as toga silenty drove a mesla out of the parking.