hero exam any%speedrun! part two

Midoriya was not one for surpises but it amazed him how quickly they could fix the arena..seriously...the rubble just completely disappeared.

Like how does this work, how does he not hear the loud sounds of rubble being cleaned? Where are the holes,The dents, how'd they fix the ground?

These are questions that he will never get to have an answer..

But there were already buildings and fires, and collapsed rubble.

"Alright, now..GO SAVE THE VICTIMS!" The speaker said.

Momo had already assigned them to work in different sections, bakugo and kirishima to the nuclear plant since bakugos quirk made it easy for her to travel fast with extra baggage and kirishima was strong and could break walls and was light enough when he wasn't in hard mode.

So as they ran away, izuku helped with the safety setup, using his guns to draw attention to himself as yao momo made supplies.

Izuku took it upon himself to lead this one, helping out the survivor actors who did their best to seem burdened and in need. 10/10 acting

Izuku also made sure to have other participants know they can leave their survivors here and to go collect more.

Of course thats a nice thing to do but its also a good way to earn points of teamwork.

Think smart, play nice, plan evil.

One of the actors approached him, izuku offered her a

"Hmm, ya did good kid"

Izuku nodded with a bright smile.

He then went back to comforting some of the actors playing children, those weeks spent as a vigilante helped a little .

Untill izuku heard it, a blast. And a lot of ice being chucked at the wall

Izuku clicked the cuff of his suit, small ovals fell in a chain reaction before forming a small binocular.

Peering through them, he saw todoroki fighting against gang orca and his goons.

Except the wind guy from earlier was there too and they both kept getting in the way of each other because the wind pushed away the fire and vuce versa.

Then the two buffoons start fighting each other as gang orcas goons started fighting other heros.

Suddenly gang orca stepped closer, and todorki and the wind man fell to the ground, as if paralysed.

Izuku shook the armor, little bits of metal kept falling as izuku kept magnetically attaching them, his fingers moving as if this was second nature.

In mere moments a sniper rifle of metallic contruction was firmly gripped in his hands.

"Alright, lets see, if we can get through that tough blubber of yours, gang orca"

Izuku didn't risk expeltion with a real bullet, he used the good ol rubber versus blubber.

And so he pulled the trigger.

Gang orca suddenly looked up, his blubber like neck bulging from his suit.

Gang orca lowered his gaze to meet izuku, the bullet splattered to his face.

Izuku ducked.

"Well...thats awkward" izuku peeked and looked through the scope.

Todoroki and the skywalker guy were working together now, creating maelstrom of pure fiery wind.

Good.

Big boss was busy. Easy pickings time.

And thats how izuku basically bullied the goons, embarrassingly picking them off whenever they look badass.

The buzzer went off and the kids were gathered, izuku walked around the unusually tall group of kids. Why was he so short? Why is everyone so tall?

Izuku bumped into the familiar furry, resident yun.

"Oh, hey, hows it been?"

"Not good, i think i forgot about metal scraping" he refered to the small chinks of paint that revealed the boring silver iron underneath the suit.

"Yeah, can't relate, but check it, i made it, and im above you" she gloated, swinging her sword around in a little tap dance.

"Like, 23 points, I'm quirkless, give me a break" izuku said, feeling an odd aura as if those are the same type of sentence as a certain jet black trenchcoat wearing japanese buff student with a star birthmark on his neck.

There was a sudden screech, the duo looked towards a blonde pomeranian as she boogied, todoroki was also trying his best to follow her moves.

"Oh, no! She got a pass!" Yun stressed.

"For you maybe, but i just got my ticket to learn from a pro hero" izuku said, remembering the trios pact.

Home, bed, a good nights rest.
Makes man work in his best.
_________________________________________
12 hours later.

Izuku picked up eri, as he then body slammed her platic bubble wrap covered body on the floor, the popping itself was fun.

There was sudden bang of a door as yun came out, in her pajamas with komi-cat plastered everywhere.

"what!in!the!hell! YOU REALISE I CAN HEAR A TERMITE WALKING OUTSIDE THE DOOR AS IT RAINS!" she screamed. Izuku covered eri's ears.

"You can??" He questioned.

"No shit! Keep it down! I cant sleep!" And she went back in. Turns out, she slept more than most people wondered.

She made up for it with training but shes basically a wolf that ran seven marathons without any rest.

"Izuku...why wint she wear headphones?"

"Dont know."

A single snowflake landed on the windoe pane.

Christmas is comin.