Pink hot fire and the speedy quick

"And then, we man-overed, a car, mommy inko says i can do it again later because it started to rain"

"Wow, eri, thats nice, hey  yun, say hi" izuku said, pointing the phones screen to her.

Yun smiled at the small bunny suited eri.

"Oh, hi eri, hows it been!" She braced for impact as she landed on the pavement, running through the streets, izuku on her back after she learned that bridal style slowed her down.

"Oh, yun, yun, its juce to see you, look what mommy inko got me! I got a bunny pajama!" She did the neko dance, ink waved from behind the counter.

"Hello, yun, what are you and izuku upto?"

She was unpacking some rice bags from her shopping spree.

"Oh, just roaming town, nothing much"
She traversed over the buildings keeping up with a flying katsumi.

"Oh, is that katsumi? I hear a lot of explosions, say hi to her from me"

"Kay mom, I've got to go, bye! Bye eri!"

Eri replied back and izuku ended the call.

"I should force you to pay fare for this" yun said, breathing hard as she ran right side up a building, leaving small dents.

"But you live at my house."

"That was mandatory. This isn't!"

"Hey, my rides gone, katsumis impatient, my outfits gone too and im stuck weqrung hatsumes neon suit. my day was going swell till i hung out with you"

And suddenly izuku was falling,
He grabbed into a ledge of a roof and hung on it before  attempting to get back up.

Yun stood over him
"That hurt my feelings"

"Oh, im so sorry, next time i wont speak my thoughts"

"Your a jerk!"

"Im a jerk? You've be- wait...this out of character for both of us,"

"Now that you mention it, yeah, I'd  never drop you while in the middle of a jump, no matter what"

They both looked at each other.

"Could this be...the work of an enemy quirk user?" They exclaimed, before yun picked up izuku and ran down the alley.

She and izuku hid in the trash as izuku peered out.

A car drove by, neon lighted with a chrome finish.

The very same style as the bomb car!

Izuku saw a glow from the inside and he felt hot.

Like hot hot, he felt like a drag star model under the sun in a sahara deseret.

The metal felt like it was being burned inside out.

Was this some sort of fire quirk?

Yun jumped out, shaking herself
"What the fuck! Why did a trash can becom-"

Izuku looked out to see the entire trashcan to be covered in flames of pink.

It flew back towards the car as the window rolled down.

"Oh, yoooohoool, howdy guysssss!"

The voice from earlier.

"Names betty Armstrong, dont let the name fool you, im quite slender! I heard the japanese have a lot of meaning in their names and all that."

She stepped outside, the pink orbs floated around her, the flames licking her skin,

"Oh, did you realise what happened? Turns out, room temparature can affect how you feel? Or atleast my orbs can mess with them"