the audacity of this beach

Izuku sat there on the beach, katsumi, called to tell him something. If its a proposal, he should say nay.

The wind blew across his face, he had brough every gun he had, a frying pan, and a shield, he had it all morphed into a jacket, just incase he got attacked by ANOTHER asassin....

The days for Taking chances were over.

He watched the waves crash into each other, foam spraying up the beach.

He drew a few circles into the sand, wriggled his toes into the sand. It was a somewhat cold day, the temparature had dropped this week and the beach was a lot colder than he liked. But it woke him up.

He heard steps, 2 sets, he looked to the side, katsumi and mr yagi had arrived.

Didn't know why, but it really didn't make sense to him how mr yagi, was able to make her listen. But then again, he was her idol.

"Young midoriya!! I should have known!!"

The yellow haired man smiled. He was wearing

"Mr yagi! How are you and what do you mean?"

Izuku asked bewildered.

"Im fine my boy, see, young katsumi, has approached me to consoder telling you a secret!"

Katsumi blurted"I WAS GONNA TELL HIM ANYWAYS! YOU JUST EXPLAIN IT A LOT BETTER!"

"Of course, young bakugo, but see young midoriya"

All of a sudden there was a serious look on his face, the wind making his rabbit hair strands bend like grass.

"I need you to promise me, that whats said between us, stays between us"

Izuku nodded curiously.

"Do you know what my quirk is?" He asked, it was a mystery to izuku and the rest of the world.

He shrugged

"Its called ONE FOR ALL"

A gust of wind arrives, the wind screeches as the words echo through.

"One for..all"
He mumbled.

Mr yagi nodded as smoke appeared, his body swelling, his shirts stretched.

"This young midoriya, is the cumlination of power throught generations!! One for all, a quirk that is a manifestation of 2 quirks!! Stock and the ability to pass power!!!"

Izuku listened closely,  a quirk that could pass down other quirks!! That was unheard of, no, unthinkable!!

"Pass down!!"
Izuku screamed, katsumi sneered.

"Yeah! The gist is that there were two bros, one was strong asf. He had a quirk called All for one" She said, trying to say it like all might did.

" it starts off a hundred years ago! Two brother existed. One who had the ability to take, give and keep quirks!"

Izukus jaw dropped.

"THE ABILITY TO TAKE AND GIVE QUIRKS!! THATS INCREDIBLE! EXTREMELY SCARY AND INCREDIBLE!!"

"YES. But alas, the older brother used his quirk for evil schemes, he used it to build an empire of evil, one born from yhe fear of the world and by bargaining. He took the quirks of those that interest or refuse him. He gave it to those who would work for him. His brother, the orgianl ofa! Was quirkless. A weakling, an unsightly being that was held to the lowest regards of human rights. But he had an amazing moral code, a deep sense of justice, he attempted to make his brother understand that this was wrong, that it should stop. The brother, upon pity or rather just his own way of acknowledging his brother, gave the orginal a quirk that multiplied stock power!! That was to be the end of it,"