"Quirkless debut!!"

This was the first time I've felt so nervous. The tournaments finally here, dad, mom and eri were here to support me.

Eri seemed a whole lot more excited than even me and im the one participating. Funny thing is that we put some gloves on eri after hearing about her rewind quirk. Which if controlled could revert every person on earth quirkless or worse, back into Neanderthals.

We had just finished the first test. I came up first because i used the explosives to boost my self to the end of the race. Todoroki and katsumi didn't notice me untill they reached the stadium. The fact that im not being choked is quite amazing.

Look yall i know things have been k8nda sucky with me not iploading as much. Truth is im not feeli- sike. Its school. I have homework from all subjects now and im in my last grade. Im only free on weekends and the last few days have been hectic. Cheers.

In the stands.

"Mommy, why is deku all alone?"

Inko"its okay eri. Hes just being crowned the winner"

"I had high hopes for my boy to be number 1 at this festival but in round 1? I did not expect this"

At the continental

" this is quite the turn of events. No 1 in the first activity. I may have underestimated him. But thats what you get for doubting a wick"

Back at the festival.

Achoo!."is some one talking about me?"

Oh well. Oh. Here comes midnight with the information about the next activity.

Midnight stood upon the stands looking down at the meatbags that would become the next generation heros.

"Our next activityyyyyy iissssss AN ALL OUT TEAM BRAWL FOR THE ONE MILLION HEAD BAND!!!! WHICH IS HELD BY THE WINNER OF THE FIRST ACTIVITY.!!!all the others will also be given headbands with various points on them according to the place the came in from the 1st activity."

i knew something was off. I felt glares from ever single student and even those with kind faces seemed devilish with their eyes and back ground going red.

I gulped. But no. I wasnt going to back down. So i smiled. I looked to the sky and i realised. I was going to soar as high as i can.

"You should probably start picking teammates before buzzer starts!!" Midnight proceeded to elegantly walk to the stands.

Eri started waving a big flag that said GO DEKU!!.

My heart felt like a million dollars worth of katsudon was warming it up.

Eri seemed a lot more confident and actually ok with asking us of things. I was worried she would have negative thoughts of being a burden but luckily she was able to break out.

Shes also like me. Although it was her power that caused her pain0. The warehouse may have burned. But the truama is still cold in her brain.

I was just checking out all the other teams when i felt a hand on my shoulder. It was ojiro!!.

"Wanna team up midoriya, from one fighter to another?"

I said"declining would be poor fighting spirit."

Ojiro" alright. I have a 1500 point headband which is totally useless compared to your million point headband."

"Thats true but we will be the main prey in this game. Scenario 1 is we become exhausted from fighting. Scenario 2 is being over whelmed by numbers. "