"Changing tides"

Izuku busily prepared a room for eri.
Although she was 6 she seemed more like a pale ghost.

She also seemed to not have much knowledge of the outside world. But she was a fast learner.

Izuku taught her how to write,read,speak japanes and even a little bit of English. He got her some new clothes which his mom sent. He asked an aunt nearby if she would change eri.

After eri got brand new clothes izuku took her to the beach he cleaned. People would walk all the time here but in respect to the stranger who cleaned it(izuku) they didn't disturb it on friday.

He spent a few many mornings here in peace. So he wanted to share on of the most beautiful wonders with eri.

A sun rise.

Eri was wondering why they were here. She looked up at izuku"izuku why are we here?"

Izuku smiled and crouched"because i want to have this moment with you?"

Eri was confused. What moment? What wa-

Eri suddenly saw the sky light up like an artist applying a warm colour onto a cool blue canvas.

The colors amazingly changed from red to orange to pink to blue in a dazzling manner. Her eye lit up during the whole process. She just enjoyed her first sunrise with izuku in silence.

She asked izuku"whats this?"

Izuku"a sunrise"

Eri"........its beautiful........thank you"

Izuku"my pleasure eri."

They stayed for a whole seven minutes before going back home. Izuku realised some bs. Who was gonna take care of eri when he was in school? Wick and ink were still on vaycay. He didn't trust any of his neighbor's that much to leave her here. Maybe he could ask simon. But that would be too Selfish.

Izuku sat on the sofa. Eri climbed next to him and fell asleep her head laying on his lap. Izuku stroked eris hair. She smiled in her sleep.

Izuku thought real hard. He wondered if eri would like to go to a school. But she just started feeling okay and schools tend to cause a lot of stress. So he was gonna let her take her time and bring her with him to school. If she doesn't make any trouble then she should be fine. Right???

Izuku kept stroking eris hair. He took out his phone and put on a headset so that eri doesnt have to listen to the news. She's too kawaii to take anything seriously.

Izuku realised that the murders in hosu were getting really high. Ever since stain the hero killer arrived, heros were barging into the city and ending up crippled or dead.

Izuku noted down a few recent sightings. He realised eri was holding his hand and murmuring in her sleep.

If he didn't take a photo his mom would kill him before endeavor could. Not that endeavor had any chance of winning but you know..dreams are good to have.

He then looked at his contacts and saw the answer to his problem.
Izuku then hit himself as he realised he called handling eri a problem.
Stupid midoriya, cant go calling eri a problem thats fucking inhumane!!

Izuku messaged tomuri shigaraki.

Tomuri:hey izuku long time no chat.

Izuku:sorry but I've been busy. Can you meet me at the cat boba cafe?

Tomuri:im available. What time?

Izuku: 20 minutes from now

Tomuri: ight imma head out this gamer girls finally playing real life in a week. The graphics suck tho.