mirko more like painko

Izuku had worn his wick suit, he was quirkless so that excuse really helped him in keeping the suit on during training.

Mirko on the other hand must, not have noticed that he was quirkless because she was busy assigning everyone what he thought were death sentences.

Yun was being forced to run  in circles while also tasting some chilli and then enduring it.

The chef hero was pretty happy to be able to do more than just cook.

Turns out yun could tell the difference between how hot the bottom and top of a pepper was. The bad part is that she ate a fistfull of peppers when she made 45th lap.

She fumed, biting her tongue as the hot burning sensation of pain, caused her to grab the chef and yell for milk.

Yaoyarouzo was making tons of balloons, a ton of ballons.

Jirou was forced to pop those balloons and the only way the two could get a rest was when the other gave up. But the one who gave up would be forced to wear a bunny costume, this actually went for everyone.

Yun already lost this challenge when she couldn't  endure the chillis.

Denki on the other hand was being used as a route for electricity.

He had 2 electric wires strapped to him, sending in dozens of watts into his body while he was busy expelling it on  kirishima.

Kirishima was actually being forced to stay as hard as he can. The lightning was tickling him all over, he was laughing in short bursts.

Plus he was red as hell, the lightning was hot  and he was basically becoming a walking heat radiator.

Izuku gulped.

Iida could be seen break dancing like a bey blade, he was green from motion sickness. He wasn't used to rotating this fast. He was also breaking apart debris, which slowed him down.

Uraraka was tasked with dropping debris at him, she had already puked once but that was because she used the biggest one on the first try. However she wasn't the one having to be scratched all over by shards.

Sero was dispensing tape around him while mina threw acid at him. Turns both of them balance each other out.

Koda could be seen commanding beetles and ants to capture froppy who was hopping around avoiding them.

Tokoyami was busy getting dark shadow to guard against katsumi, who was batshit spinning like a beyblade.

Sato could be seen hitting that powder, and was grappling shoji while shoji was literally just shifting through arms, ears and hands like he was passing some one melting choclate.

Aoyama stared at you, through the screen he knows what youve done, he knows what youve drawn, he knows the lewd thoughts you've had about the characters, the sins you have commited. He knows...he knows

Hagakure was busy getting shot at with lazer pointers. So any time it reflected it was hagakure getting caught.

Midoriya was the last person to be told something to do.

Mirko approached him, reviewing his files. So it was a suprise to her, that hes quirkless, although she knew about class 1-A had been through she didn't give much of a thought to who did what to win.

"Alright, this is hard, ive never really known much about quirkless people other than they're useless in fights."
She said, dismissing the guns izuku was carrying.

"So i guess..uh...i guess i kick you then"
She said.

"W-" the sudden kick from her was expected but not this hard.