stakeout frosty, magma boy

Izuku midoriya was always up for a stake out.

A stake out in the middle of town sucked.

"Y-y-yun w-w-hy a-are we e-e-ven h-here!" Izuku stuttered, trying to warm his hands.

Yun stood over the roof ledge, binoculars on a single building, shabby, broken and well lit.

1 out of 3 things made it suspicious.

"Well, my partner in sass, its that i got a little tip, theres rumours that an auction is going to be held tommorow, so if this is correct, we can get ourselves an invitation"

"Wh-why n-not j-just re-report them?" Izuku rubbed his hands together, giving up and used his flame thrower to warm himself.

Yun was annoyed.

"H-how are you n-not cold!" He asked, she was still wearing her usual clothes black skirt, black stockings, black shirt and an orange scarf, the new sword was shiny and safe in its sheath.

She pricked her skin, and pulled it.

"I'm wearing skin coloured cloth, you realise my body heat is like, hotter due to my quirk im basically at room temparature right now" she said, as small fluffy hair poked from her skin.

Did it actually just give her wolflike hair? Izuku thought his mind imagining a fluffy yun, her body a circle of fluff, like all those small dogs who just got dried after a wash

"Hey! Hey! Earth to izu?" Yun said slapping his face.

"Hm-wh-what?"

"Lets roll!"

Yun stepped back and backflipped, landing on the roof of the stake out building. She just crossed 20 meters in a backflip? Without a running start. How?

Izuku mumbled a few though as he pulled out a grapple, he shot one hook at wall behind him and another towards the building, the grapplehooks dug into the buildings side.

Izuku took out a small machine, attached it to the rope, and it carried him across the street to the building.

"No wonder bond liked being a spy, this is awsome!." Izuku said.

Izuku dropped into a broken window, like a perfect gymnast. Yun had already broken in, she carried a body and put it behind a potted plant.

"What took you so long?" She asked, as she kicked open the door.

"Not my fault your impatient" izuku argued.

The room they entered was just desks with thousands of piles of paper work, a computer running coldly.

Izuku leaned on the keyboard as he started opening documents and reading their contents.

Yun basically started shifting through several letter.

"Yeesh, the rich have sure been busy, most of these are going to kids with a lot of rich parents" yun started re sealing them

"Thats right, i just got us both tickets too, now..we need a fat back account"

"Aren't your parents super rich?"

"Yun, they donate to charities and fund health projects, if anyone catches wind of their money being used for auctions, the had publicity is going to be annoying to handle" izuku argued.

Izuku grabbed two, self made tickets and attmepted to walk out but yun grabbed him and pushed him into the wall.

"Y-yun!" He was confused.

"3 bodies in the hallway, automatic sub machine gun, all headed here" she then tucked me under her arm. Izuku forgot that she had the strength 30 times of a wolf.