"Eri"

Having a a sister who had quickly become silver the hedge hog in all levels except physical was no easy thing.

Conclusion???

My broken ribs. When i brought her home, eri was almost nothing but skin and bones.

Haha.

My mom being kind and caring and my dad being a great parent, fed her so much that she was as heavy as a bag on full school day.

I got up making sure not to stretch my self too much as i was still recovering.

"Come on deku, lets go play!!"

Eri started jumping up and down. Was i just like this? So full of energy.?

"Im sorry eri, i really want to but im hurt. And if i play now it will only get worse"

I wanted to tell her i couldnt in a polite way kids her age would know.

She stoppes jumping" so..you wont play with me?"

I could already feel the tears set in.

"Oh dont worry, when i get better, ill even take you to a playground"

"You would do that deku!"she had her arms up" promise?!"

I put my pinkie to her nose and booped her." Pinkie promise!"

She than ran out yelling " deku-ni is going to take to a play ground when he get better!"

I smiled. But now i really wished i could tell her that it might take months for me to get better.

I dont know why but i felt like i should punish myself and all of a sudden im doing 3 finger push ups.

23

Do you really have to do that?

45

Did you really have to raise her hopes?

64

Only to see them get crushed when she realises how long its gonna take.

86

Your not being a good brother.

94

Your no better...your the same as them

103

Your lying to her....how do you thing she feels?

139

How would you like it....to wait days...months..maybe forever to have fun with a sibling?
155

186

Especially when you were born in a toughlife?

195

Do you wonder what she thinks?

175

Do you think she wonders if you care about her.

204

Have you considered that?

245

Do you really care about her?

300

I stopped. I wanted to go futher. But theres no need for training if i can't spare time for eri.

I put on a few clothes, a jort, my favourite red sneakers and a tshirt that said" recovering" in kanji. I knocked on eris room.

There was a sound of what seemed to be a sack of potatoes hit the floor, the light steps of a dash and the wobbling of a doorknob.