"STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH TSU-!'

What

The

Actual

Glob.

Izuku was here sitting on a bus, next tsuyu with the entire class yelling,screaming and overall being obnoxious. Izuku had a hard time trying to concentrate on his notes with iida yelling to keep the noise down, katsumi constantly threatening everyone and the baku squad screeching memes.

He was glad that tsuyu wasnt loud like the others. She actually was pretty smart and explained that kirishimas hair was dyed red because of her frog traits. She also noted that tenya iida was probably from a rich family considering his last name iida was also the last name of of the speed hero ingenium.

Izuku was impressed with her deducting skills. Then tsuyu asked a real deal type question.

"Hey bakugo?your quirk is really similiar to all might, isnt it?"

The bus went dead silent. Izuku blessed tsuyus quirk that made her blurt out what evers on her mind. The silence was then broken by katsumi"what you say frog face?!?"

Tsuyus face was so blank izuku marvelled at how it made tsuyu look like she didnt give a flip about katsumis outburst.

Tsuyu explained"well. Bakugo yesterday you explained(gloated)  how you have two quirks just like todoroki on the girls chat(thats right ua students have group chats. I as suprised as you are  and im the author?)

Tsuyu continued as the boys(kaminari,mineta,sero,kirishima). gasped."you said that your first quirk was explosions and the other was  a sort of super boost."

Katsumi couldn't believe that frogface so easily just blurted out her secret. But then recollecting she did post it on a girls chat so she shouldve expected one of the girls to tell the boys. But now the whole class knew. And worst of all deku didnt seem jealous that she had not ONE but TWO quirks. He almost seemed like....he didnt care!!

All of a sudden everyone was asking katsumi about her quirk. So she started shouting and slapping everyone.

Izuku and tsuyu talked about other things like izukus punch invention and tsuyus quirk.

Lets look at izukus inventory 
An ak47 thats shoots beams
And a gauntlet that could whip out some serious damage.the gauntlet is basically powered by a neutron star. Except izuku engineered it to disperse a forcefield generated from the neutron star. He also can effortlessly attract object to him and dispel them from him by reversing the poles of the gauntlet. Because you see neutrons stars are so dense that it creates its own gravity and so its basically its own earth. Except when in water all the water is attracted toward it making the water dense so if you threw a truck into that water the truck would float cuz its less dense than the water that has a neutron star in it.

This gauntlet was the only thing that izuku was gonna use as a hero. Because if people put 2 and 2 together woth both izuku and the green demon being super good with guns  it would lead to suspicion and then to investigation.

The bus stopped and aizawa ordered everyone off the bus. As they got off a hero was waiting for them.

Uraraka started fan girling like deku"ITS THE SPACE HERO. THIRTEEN!!"

Izuku:"her quirk is black hole which is gravity based. She must be your idol since you have a gravity type too"

Uraraka nodded  her head."i looked up to her as a kid. Just like how you looked up to all might as a kid deku."

Thirteen started explaining rules and also was having a secret conversation with aizawa. All of  sudden kirishima yelled out"woah!you guys have fake villains too!thats so manly!!"