this is stupid, your stupid

4am. Dagoba beach. A bean, a grenade and gold can be found there.

Izuku knew stupidity. What he didn't expect was who the stupidity came from.

All might was there, pointing to the horizion as he gloriously explained his ingenious plan for us to train for the exam.

"No.

"What?why? This plan is perfect. Young Midoriya back me up!"

"No"

All might put his hands on his hips, his frown was pretty rare

"Oh come on, its not that bad"

Katsumi hmmed.

"Oh so you want me to wear a fucking TODDLER backpack, put deku in it and fucking let him piggy back while he fucking shoots people.'

All might clapped.

"See! Its such a simple concept! You have the sniper, you make him extremely mobile and untouchable, its clearly the best strategy on planet earth!!."

His flexed smile only made it just so much harder to say no

Izuku shook his head"all might. I respect you, i really do, but that has to be the most dangerous plan ever. One, your suggesting katsumi can fly with me, and your even pushing MY ability to shoot!"

Katsumi pointed a finger at the izuku sized toddler backpack.

"Plus that thing isn't really...fashionable. ill be called a soccer mom! Id be the laughing stock of UA!"

Izuku snapped his fingers" exactly!"

All might sighed." Please?"

Katsumi sighed. "Alright, deku,get on back"

All might let out a small yes.

Izuku picked up the carry pack inly for katsumi to blow it to to multiple bits.

"No! Im NOT wearing that!" She glanced at mr yagi "I dont care if its your dying wish!"

"Just use your legs deku"

Izuku grabbed her shoulders and crosses his legs around her stomach, he reached out and turned on a small button, which made his boot get magnetically attached.

"I see, nice thinking idiot, you could stay upright on a building with this" katsumi noted.

Izuku nodded. "I realised i get thrown around a lot, so i made this, it also serves really well if i hijack a car or try to stand on a train or a plane"

Katsumi set off a small explosion, warming up.

"Yo, what if i wear metal back plate?"

"Id be able to stand on your back but then it would cause balance trouble, unless i crouch on you."

"Yeah, but i got a lot practice on that"

All might" all right!! Lets get this party started!! Im going to whistl-"

Katsumi let out a rocketsplosion or as she dubbed.

"Continous Revolver bursts!"

The whiplash it self receded izukus hairline. By the 3rd blink, izuku noticed that they had flown or blown all the way to the sea, the heach was fading with all might screaming.

Joy? Fear? Who knows.

I noticed katsumi had frozen up,she was mumbling but not for him. He checked the side of her face and her eyes had gone gray.