"Silver and green.!"a duo for the ages

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

He woke up screaming. Why? Why? Every time. Every night. He woke up drenched in sweat. Silver hair. That was the reminder. He shook his head. Everything went from fuzzy to crystal clear. He decided that since it was 5 am. He would get ready. He brushed his teeth, took a shower, did two thousand pushups and took another shower and started to get into his uniform. He put it on and left food for keanu and sven. The two pets he adopted seemed to sleep pretty late. Izuku grabbed his will power gun from his secret base of operations. Izukus will power gun now had a new feature. If you twist it in ways it looks like one of those medicine ball machines. Izuku could hide it in his pocket. He left for the train station.

He was in the train when he got a message. It was from tomura. That girl he met at the beach. They kept in touch. He felt like he knew her. But he could just be imagining that.

He answered a few questions,asked her if she was doing fine, ended the chat as he got up from his seat and walked out. He walked a few roads up and down to a really big school. It was like a mall but for learning. How much money does UA have?

He took a step and almost tripped but he used his feet to cling to the ground while looking like he was Micheal Jackson. That was nice. Izuku headed inside.

He sat down right next...da feck...this is a lot of coincidences. It was cuntsuki bakahoe.cough.. i mean katsumi bakugo.
Sorry bout that just read a neglected deku story and im really angry at baka hoe.

She seemed to jolt up all of a sudden. Izuku decided to ignore her sudden movements. More kids filed in to the room. After a few minutes the room went dark except for the podium.

Present mic came in saying."HELLO THERE DEAR VIEWERS. IM PRESENT MIC AND IM EXCITED FOR THE TEST. ARE YOU? GIVE ME A BIG HEY!!"

Izuku being not shy and totally a nice guy he said"HEY!!"

Present mic took notice of the lack of energy and forcefully smiled.'you cant be a hero if you dont give off positive vibes. Thats why endeavor is 2nd. If he was a nice and caring guy he would've become no1 on his fecking debut..sadly he is pretty cold to civilians and his constant glare keeps him fron being no1.'

Present took notice of the greenette who replied. He gave the kid a thumbs up"NOW THATS WHAT I LIKE."

Present mic went on to explain how the test will proceed, the zero pointers and all that shizz.

Soon everyone was at the gates of the training city B.

Izuku was breathing in and out. He had his will power gun ready. He had done some simple exercises to stock up on kinetic mags. He loaded the gun. The click made every head in 100 meter radius turn towards him. He said: hey don't look at me...your fault you didn't bring a bb gun."

Sadly izuku himself didn't bring a bbgun. He brought a fucking canon to a practice exam.

Suddenly present mic screamed go. And the first person to enter the opening gates was izuku. As he ran in izuku whipped out his gun and started shooting robots.
He started shooting every robot in his view.

Shooting accurately at the head so that the robots would fall one after the other. Izuku got up on a building roof as he started sniping robots one after the other. Soon he had 87 villain points.

Meanwhile katsumi had a measly 57.

She felt like punching a nerd for some reason.

Meanwhile izuku had stopped shooting knowing he had 90 villain points.

He sat atop the ledge to as he veiwee the chaos below. Some grape midget had blown up some robots by attaching his hair things into a lined and touching one end to the head of a robot while the other to the ground as he ran away. The robot followed. Except the head bent because the ball things were super sticky and all of a sudden there was a headless robot falling.