CONFRONTATION AND A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

Izuku was a good boy that did good boi things. He would believe lies because he thought these lies would protect him, he helped the ungratefull simply because its right. It takes a lot of will power to physically help people he dislikes. But...what about making others think your incompetent? What about fooling someone into thinking your defenseless? Make them think you 100% trust them? Thats hard

Izuku brushed his teeth, while eri purred like a cat from the other room, followed by an orchestra of meows. Eri, had in the days they were locked up at UA, learned aizawas cat smothering techniques. Not gonna lie she do be meowing doe.

Izuku got in the shower and drew the fold and turned the tap, cold water poured out, but amid the icy shower, izuku broke a tile and flipped it revealing what appeared to be a bag. He grabbed the laptop inside it and booted it. The sound of small fans filled his ears. Thankfully the shower was louder.

The screen showed visuals of the school from hallways to classrooms to the staff room. It even had a camera out at the entrance.

He watched as a few teachers were setting up class and getting their materials ready but the one i was looking for. Was the prohero snipe.

Emphasis on the was.

He must either be an idiot or someone who didn't check my resume. God was it really self deprecating to hear him talk about sniping and what its about. I may have gotten to wipe of the rust but god was thinking that i was new to sniping horrible. I still remember when he came to my house.

Multiple Days ago

"Thanks for the tea mrs wick-midoriya"
Snipe said as he sipped it.

My mom just nodded and went to the kitchen to whip some of her pb and j sandwiches.

I sat there my injuries still fresh" you wanted to see me snipe?"

"Matter of fact ,yes." He grasped both his hands and leaned forward"i know your going to miss out on training because of the wounds. But a fresh bean like you should improve with your friends. Now, i want you to come to training so we can introduce you to snipers!"

He was grinning behind that mask, but it felt..off.

I already knew how to shoot 3 bullets in a whirlwind and still hit the target. Aslo since when was he so...nonchallant??? He was always a serious hero who spent most of his time doing pro work.

That day i said yes. But i kept a close eye on him, trailed him home and stalked his entire schedule... he was acting like a different person. Spending more time at home and barely showing up to teach at UA. He was also quite a joker which was really out of character. Not only that but i went back to the same gunstore we got kicked out of a few weeks ago, turns out the same dude who kicked us out was just a client and that snipes never trained there. They weren't even supposed to be open that day.

This disturbed me. So the first time we met, whoever this guy who was pretending to be snipe...wanted me dead. But i was too quick reflexed for that. Not only that but apart from a few displays of normal shooting, snipe never showed me any of his special moves in any of our training sessions.

I spotted 'snipe' walk down the hall, pass a couple of classes and wave to a few teachers but then he suddenly entered the womens bathroom.

Since i had decency i didn't put a camera in the girls bathroom. But i learned something.

Its a she. And whoever she is, she has an amazing quirk if it can fool UA security.

I turned of the laptop, i made sure to hide the bag and actually took a shower.