yuns meets class 1A and a new substitute teacher

Izuku sat there, going through his little log book, he was writing down a set of details as he watched a fight happen outside the moving train.

It was the up and coming hero mirko! She was a rather darker skinned individual that could really stand out in a  white leotard. Not onlt that but she was fast and extrmemely powerfull.

He didn't have much time, the trains view was gonna be blocked by a building at any moment and he could miss some cool action!

He noted that she had an amazing physique, and combined with her quirk rabbit.

He noticed that most of her atracks were extremely direct with the power to back it up. Shes been overpowering her enemies with brute force.

The last thing he saw was a white blob taking down a bigger more defined blob that was probably some criminal with a size enhancer type quirk.

He was standing as all the seats had been ruined due to a hooligans, the spray paint was still wet.

Yun stared at izuku in fear as he muttered an entire summsry with his own statements defining each and every action of the pro hero mirkos actions followed by extremely unnecessary but detailed muttering of her biceps and calves. His eyes had a dark tint as his hair shadowed them, his finger on his chin as he kept muttering

'Is this-is this his quirk!??! Detailed analysis?!?! Its fearsome!!'

She poked him and in an instant the evergreen lettuce boy was back.

"Yes? You wanted to tell me something?"

Yun" uh yeah...you were muttering, like...a lot"

Izuku put ona sly grin

"Yeah, its a force of habit, cant stop it"

"Are you really thus infatuated with quirks?" She asked, disbelieving that this was normal for him

He looked at the whizzing buildings and blurry scenes

"You know that saying 'people want what they dont have?'no-wait!thats jot how it goes" he shook his head trying to think of the correct words but gave up" wait, let me make it simpler, i didn't have a quirk, so you can say i was forced to watch everyonelse have quirks, i started memorising them for fun, it stuck with me as i grew and even when i was studing shooting and practicing weapons, i never stopped analysing quirks"

Yun nodded to his train wreck of a sentence.

"But like, you don't talk about my quirk like this, right?" She said.

Izuku averted his eyes and didnt reply. The station was in eyes sight now only a few more minutes before they could get off and be on their merry way.

"Izuku??" She asked, a pitch in her voice. She grabbed his arm and pinched it.

"Please ,tell me you dont!"

Izuku" im gonna be real with ya chief"

He suddenly picked up a different notebook and started flipping through paves like he was reviewing the death note.

He stopped at a page and showed it to her.

Basically there was a prefectly detailed sketch with small signs of a more rough sketch having been erased under it.

There was her name, her height, her quirk, small scribbles of info about her quirk and a small info dump.

"Why does this sketch make me so thin?" She asked, her sketch looked like it starved itself.

Izuku coughed" im not an artist. Plus its hard to re draw some one who doesnt stop moving"

"You could ask? Like a regular person?"
She said, flipping through more pages.