B n E, need for speed explosives.

Izuku midoriya didn't like breaking into things..

Who was he kidding its his favourite past time..

Izuku midoriya stood on the roof a building as he broke the opening of a vent.

He was used to venting, felt claustrophobic at times but it does let you get in touch with the inner zen.

Izuku jumped in, using his knees and forearms to slide in safely.

It was dusty, web cobs everywhere, didnt they hire a cleaner?

Of course not, he shouldn't expect much from a loan shark.

Izuku lifted a small hatch, exiting into a small room, full of papers, peoples faces and a whole lotta fast food.

A computer lit up at a desk, sweet, its got no password!

Izuku started going through the files and records... sheesh... 500 files? Hes going to have a hard time fili-oh wow, she's at the top...10 MILLION YEN!!!

THIS BUSTER!! is sooo going down. Izuku copied all the files, used his old vigilante phone to send all the evidence to the police.

Thats one less problem for tomuri, and one more good moral compass dis alignment for izuku.

He cracked open the window and jumped out side, free falling for 3 seconds before grabbing onto a ledge and swinging into the parking lot

He entered his green muscle car and sat inside, a sudden notification pops up. Crime.

Its batman time!

He gunned the machines engines into over drive, it roared through the streets, swerving around buildings.

He pulled upto to a small cafe, what was it with him and cafes?? Whats up with cafes getting robbed so many times?

He entered, the bell, ringing,.

Some dude was wielding a shotgun, screaming at the bar tender.

"GIVE ME THE MONEY!ITS LITERALLY JUST PRESSING A BUTTON THAT REGISTER!" He yelled.

Izuku sat down on a chair.
"You realise youve been here for 6 minutes right?"

He turned quickly, aiming at izuku, he started fixing his stance, getting anxious.

"Who the fuck are you!"

"Names midoriya...midoriya wick...wanna play a game?" Izuku asked as he ate a cupcake.

"Shut up!" He said as he got closer.

Izuku grabbed a plate " plate catch!" He said, throwing the plate at the man.

He evaded it, izuku moved in and hit him in the neck, grabbed the shotgun, unloaded the bullets and handed it back to the keeling criminal.

He grabbed the dude by the hoodie and took him outside.

Suddenly he stood up, his hand twisted into some liquid like surface.
Izuku dodged a fist of clay as he tapped 3 times on his suit, a small rod fell from the cuff of his.

Izuku grabbed it and blocked a punch thrown at him, the criminal smiled as his clay hands absorbed izukus hand and rod.

Izuku flipped a switch as electricity shocked him, thankfully izuku wore rubber insulated gloves.

The man fell down, shockingly, he had fallen unconscious. Izuku tied him up for the cops, making a small note and slapping it on his face.

Izuku checked on the cafes bartender, who was fine and apart from the cupcake he had to pay for, he didn't see anymore trouble brewing.