"My vigilante uncle and secret admirer."

Izuku was back in class. There wasn't much change since yesterday. Katsumi didn't bother him at all when he came to class.

Izuku had a great time vigilanting because he stopped a house fire, helped retrieve 5 million dollars worth of funds for the homeless. He even turmed an abandoned building into a home with the homeless sleepimg there with some sleeping bags. Izuku started visiting patients with disabilities and diseases and motivated them to try and beat it.

Thankfully the shadow had a man who was  sort of a surgeon with the a quirk that was applicable to surgery. Izuku was supposed to lead this man to the patients.

Izuku was wondering who the mystery surgeon was when he caught a marker heading for his face without looking. He threw it in the same direction. He looked up to see the teacher with a marker slammed into the board beside her. The class was looking at izuku who was baffled."umm..yes?"

He realised that the 1st period had started so he brought his books out. Not realising what he did.

After that the  day was quiet. Izuku kept feeling like he was being watched but he shrugged it off.

After the final period, izuku packed his books and zipped his bag when he got a call. The phone ringed so loud that all eyes were on izuku.

Izuku answered with his dad shouting"IZUKUUUU!!YOUR UNCLES COMING FOR A VISIT!!GET TO THE TRAIN STATION ASAP!!!"

The class snickered at izuku as he closed his phone. Then all of a sudden izuku wasn't izuku. He had a terrified expression.

Katsumi saw his eyes. They were full of fear.

All of a sudden izuku jumped out the window. The class was still as they thought that izuku comitted suicide. Till they heard izukus footsteps fade away into the distance. Katsumi decided that maybe this 'uncle was abusive or worse' so she thought she should check it out and headed for the train stations.

Izuku was running towards the station in his vigilante uniform. He was fast but with the new speed enhancer shoes he moved as fast as 40 mph. He had stashed his school uniform and bag at home and grabbed his vigilante rubber bullet gun which he has not named at all.

He reached the train as fast as he could 3 minutes early and changed into formal clothing. Its dangerous for a vigilante to wait in the open.

He fidgeted with his fingers while looking at his watch.

He felt a hand on his shoulder as he looked back to meet a colourful,peacfull and nature..RED!?!?

He was staring into katsumis eyes."what are you doing here??"

Katsumi just tched"why are you so afraid of your uncle?"

Izuku" fear of my...uncle??!what!no,no,no,nononoNO! its not that he's a criminal or anything, im just afraid ro dissapoint him by being late and dad didn't tell me till this morning because he obviously likes to state that he can't do anyting on vacation and why do you even care and can you please leave?"

Katsumi"oh. So he doesn't hurt you?"

Izuku" im pretty sure i know what pain and fear feels like bakugo."

He then turned around and walked a few feet away as he looked the clock. But for some reason katsumi lingered around and sat down in a booth.

Izuku then heard a train coming as he quickly stepped closer. The trein stopped with a loud screech as the doors opened and out came a man in green trench coat. He was from inkos side of the family.

Fun fact: midoriya isn't his birth fathers name. Its inkos family name.

Simon midoriya, a man whos 25 years old was the younger brother of the 41 year old inko midoriya.