"Bang, bang"

Meeting the pro hero snipes did not go as i wanted.

I stepped out of my cab with my walking stick first.

Turns normal walking sticks arent as good as bo staffs. Thankfully the UA staff were helpfull in providing me with a tricked out one. Except its got hatsume mei written at the bottom, so im not really going to test it out yet.

The establishment i had arrived seemed like the place batmans parents should have gotten self defence training from.

I walked to see the sniper hero himself in his asthetic cowboy outfit. He was talking to a gun specialist and i could see that this was no playing matter.

I approached, about to introduce myself when i noticed the movement of his right shoulder and i immediately dived left, two bullets whizzed by where i stood.

I kept rolling till i hid behind the column next to the door.

"Well, they did say you need to know exactly what your getting yourself into these days. Just wanted to check what was you brough to the table"

Luckily, the bullets were rubber.

Unluckily, the owner kicked us out immediately, hero or not. He wasn't well respected at that joint. Turns out this was where he trained and he had a knack of causing trouble.

Snipe led me to another car. A very steely built mustang with horse paintjobs.

He pressed a button on his cow skull key and the doors slid open. I sat in the passenger side, making sure to fold my stick.

"Sorry bout that, i may be a little too rough"

I thought ' a little ?!?'

"So, snipe. What exactly do you have in mind for me?"

Snipe started the engine, it burst into life and shredded onto the highway, quite clearly a driving hazard to itself.

He shifted gears like he did this everyday and he probably does. You cant be a good hero if you dont know how to arrive at the scene moments after it happens.

"Izuku, ive heard of your feats at the  festival and the UA attack. Its quite amazing how you can do these things at this age. You already have experience in such daring situations is amazing but even with that. There will always be opponents you cant mess with"

Snipe looked dead straight at the road. The horizon.

He may be right. I cant win against every villain with sheer power and force. Especially with my injuries. And even then. What about those who are simply too strong? Like kirishima and or deflectors like fatgum?

I need to wear them down and as a gunner i need to distance to lay in the damage necessary for them to be damagable.

So snipe stopped his car at a hill. It seemed new and fresh with paint.

I simply walked behind snipe, leaning heavily on my cane for support.we stopped at a view where i could see the city.

Snipe pointed at the setting sun and then pointed at a tree. There was a red can that was tied to a branch swaying to the tune of the breeze.

Snipe turned to me" midoriya, grabe a sniper or any long range gun, shoot down that can. You have till sunset"

Then the shadows struck as he suddenly walked away" a hero must sacrifice their time with loved ones to train, sacrifice friendships to save, live alone just so that a million people can live in relationships. Our lives arent for those who want petty fame. Their main agenda may be to become famous but sooner or later this carrer will mold them. They have to be strong enough to bend to the reality or else they break"