"UA IS NOT KINDERGARTEN!!"

Aizawa was having quite the evening. He had just busted a drug dealing operation if quirk enhancers. Plus...some really disturbing news was that a new undeground group was stirring....again.

And now problem child was here with a detective, her child, and a silver haired child who is related to the precepts of death. Whom were trying to locate her again.

On top of that mrs and mrs midoriya-wick were driving here this instant.

I sighed.

Then i blinked. I pointed at the detective." Wait. Shouldn't you be going home?"

"No. Me and my daughter were seen together with midoriya, and the precepts may divide two and two to think we might know where they are and come after us. I would gladly leave but im not leaving her here especially with the personalities you have."

What? Midnights not that type of person. Mic may be Lou- yeah, she has a point these people would see her quirk and immediately spin the words hero into their heads.

I checked on midoriya, who had once again been forced to run away, in his current state he should be wrapped in bandages and his body would need cement to keep together.

Thankfully it seems he got rewinded to a state of complete health. Apparently with out anyones notice eri had rewinded midoriya to before he got his shit rocked by katsumi.

Not only that, but i have to be sure to stay near the kid to disable her quirk because if she can rewind people, then theres no reason she cant turn this building back into a construction site or worse the metal back into ores, the walls back into cement.

This was aupposed to be my damn day off. I should never have come back here for that stupid  cat pin.

Aizawa sighed.

Eri was still crying, midoriya tried to cheer her up with words to make her feel safe. Progress never seemed slower.

Plus now she was scared she would rewind him to non existence.

"Eri please, you know you would never do that!"

"B-B-BUT WH-WHAT IF I-I-I DO!! I-I DO-DONT W-WANT B-BIG BR-BROTHER D-DEKU TO D-DIEE!!"

"But i wont. Eri look! Im all healed and its because of you! We can go to the beach and play all day now! You didnt do anything wrong!"

She sniffled" r-really? Y-y-you mean i-it?"

"Yes. I do"

I put my pinky forward.
She put hers and crossed it.

"Wanna go eat?"

Eri wiped a tear"y-yes'

Luckily, mr.aizawa gave me permission to use the staff kitchen. I made eri a dozen candy apples. My only concerny was why mr.aizawa had a combination code on a tiffin box that clearly had his name in red ink and chains.

Eri sat down sat down and her apples faster than a lawnmover on nitro. Let me tell you, this is coming from 4th grade sciencefair winner who was able to do a 720 on a lawnmover. The amount of airtime i had was 3 minutes, the amounts of official sports I'm blacklisted from is way too many.

Aizawa came up with a rule that other than the toilet, dressing, bathroom, he and her should be in the same room or atleast 50 meters.

Next was the fact that mom and dad had to find eri a therapist. A really good one.

All might and the rest of the staff who had been here for the day, were not notified because they didnt want to stress the already overstressed teachers.