Matching Tattoos Based Off Their Lyrics (All PM)*

Edwin: "Got the key to your heart" from Open Arms

The two of you would have a key and a heart with a lock on it tattooed around your chest/collarbone area. It would only make sense to have it around your heart because of the lyrics and you really have the key to each others hearts.

Zion: "When I close my eyes, all I think about is you" from Blind

The tattoo would be a cartoon version of yourself lying down with your eyes closed and a little thought bubble that has the other persons name written in it in their handwriting. You would both get it on your forearm so you can always see it and be reminded of each other and how much you mean to the other person.

Brandon: "Aye aye aye, meet me on the roof. Aye aye aye, I'm feeling the views" from No More ft. French Montana

You would get a tattoo that looks like a polaroid with the silhouette of two people sitting on a roof and watching the sunrise. It would be a tattoo you both want because it was something you do often and you both have polaroids from those moments that look like that.

Austin: "Take you deeper than the ocean" from 10,000 Hours

It would be a cool watercolour tattoo that he designed with two people holding hands and diving into the ocean (which is the watercolour part). The two of you really enjoy art so having his work on your bodies would hold a really special meaning in both of your hearts.

Nick: "You get that feeling in me jumping when you flirt" from Healthy

You would simply get these lyrics tattooed along your collarbone in each others handwriting with a little heart at the end of the lyric. It would be a simple reminder of how you feel about each other and how you will never want to stop flirting or lose the spark between you two.

----------------------------